Drug Thread v. 11.0: The Bizzle Nizzle of the Centurizzle part 2: Electric Boogaloo

The Official Drug Thread v11.0!
Return of the Bizzle

Welcome, space traveler, to the one and only Drug Thread! All questions and comments about particular drugs, their effects, drug paraphernalia and related topics are to be confined to this thread only. All other threads about drug use will be closed.

- Posts in this thread are made at your own risk - if you wish to protect your identity we recommend using 'SWIM' (Someone Who Isn't Me) instead of 'I' in your posts.

- Flaming and excessive spam will not be tolerated. We encourage educated and mature discussion of drugs - bashers and flamers' opinions are not welcome here.

- We as a community encourage drug users to be educated and careful about the decisions they make. Most drugs can and will be dangerous physically and/or mentally if not handled correctly, so please be smart about the decisions you make. We will answer any and all questions you may have.

THE SOCIAL

If you would like to join us in our Tinychat room, please visit this link. There is a growing gap between the crowd of people that post in the thread and the crowd that frequents the tinychat. We want to reverse that - so come smoke a bowl with us! The password is misterhoffman

A number of thread regulars also have soundcloud accounts, so I've created a Soundcloud group. Please join and share your tracks! I know there are a ton of talented musicians in this thread.

RELEVANT ORGANIZATIONS/WEBSITES

Erowid
The best source for unbiased drug information for anything from health to law to experiences.

NORML
A major organization for the reform of marijuana law.

If you have anything you'd like to add, please PM me!

PREVIOUS THREADS

Drug Thread v9.0: The Bizzle Nizzle of the Centurizzle

Drug Thread v8.0: Revenge of the Mushrooms

Drug Thread v7.0: Marijuana Strikes Back

Drug Thread v6.0

HELPFUL GUIDES AND INFORMATION
Quote by -Collapse-
Oh, hello mister tracer! Lets dance!
Quote by CodySG
And we all poop in the sandwiches!

New Drug Chat, Eh? CLICK HERE

pass: misterhoffman
I enjoy drugs.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
OG check in to keep it alive.
Quote by Silentnight66
Because this thread has Hitler and being hyper in it here's the fact of the day. Hitler was a meth addict.
Quote by aPIRATEwithADD
OG check in to keep it alive.

the mods are on a power trip, this will be locked soon probably
banned
wort wort wort keep the drugs flowin'

we can't stop here, this is bizzle country
Quote by -Collapse-
Quote by CodySG

woo
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by deadsmileyface
the mods are on a power trip, this will be locked soon probably

I'm pretty sure I've been here longer than a lot of them too

Smoke weed every day
Quote by Silentnight66
Because this thread has Hitler and being hyper in it here's the fact of the day. Hitler was a meth addict.
Quote by due 07
so what are y'alls favorite drugs?

i like a mix of pcp and meth in my joint, gotta light it with a match tho, cant be havin none of them chemicals
Quote by -Collapse-
Quote by CodySG

Quote by aPIRATEwithADD
I'm pretty sure I've been here longer than a lot of them too

same here. these kids and their new fangled mod accounts. dont even know what to do with em
Quote by -Collapse-
Quote by CodySG

Quote by poopsmith666
i like a mix of pcp and meth in my joint, gotta light it with a match tho, cant be havin none of them chemicals

Dip it in my purple drank. Then I grip and sip
Quote by Silentnight66
Quote by sonic_hippy
ib4 lolmnt spews his mod goo all over this thread.

THEY CANT KEEP US DOWN

FIGHT THE POWER

VIVA LA RESISTANCE
banned