Return of the Bizzle

tinychat.com/thebizzlenizzle
pass: misterhoffman

Welcome, space traveler, to the one and only Drug Thread! All questions and comments about particular drugs, their effects, drug paraphernalia and related topics are to be confined to this thread only. All other threads about drug use will be closed.

- Posts in this thread are made at your own risk - if you wish to protect your identity we recommend using 'SWIM' (Someone Who Isn't Me) instead of 'I' in your posts.

- Flaming and excessive spam will not be tolerated. We encourage educated and mature discussion of drugs - bashers and flamers' opinions are not welcome here.

- We as a community encourage drug users to be educated and careful about the decisions they make. Most drugs can and will be dangerous physically and/or mentally if not handled correctly, so please be smart about the decisions you make. We will answer any and all questions you may have.

THE SOCIAL

If you would like to join us in our Tinychat room, please visit this link. There is a growing gap between the crowd of people that post in the thread and the crowd that frequents the tinychat. We want to reverse that - so come smoke a bowl with us! The password is misterhoffman

A number of thread regulars also have soundcloud accounts, so I've created a Soundcloud group. Please join and share your tracks! I know there are a ton of talented musicians in this thread.

RELEVANT ORGANIZATIONS/WEBSITES

Erowid
The best source for unbiased drug information for anything from health to law to experiences.

NORML
A major organization for the reform of marijuana law.

If you have anything you'd like to add, please PM me!
Quote by Silentnight66
Because this thread has Hitler and being hyper in it here's the fact of the day. Hitler was a meth addict.
o hai dere

i herd u liek drugs
Quote by -Collapse-
Oh, hello mister tracer! Lets dance!
Quote by CodySG
And we all poop in the sandwiches!

New Drug Chat, Eh? CLICK HERE

pass: misterhoffman
I don't wanna do this, but keep making threads and I'LL HAVE TO BAN AHAAAHHHH
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown