http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/may/15/christopher-pyne-denies--c-word-against-bill-shorten

So basically the Minister of fucking Education just called the Opposition leader a cunt.

“If No 1 whinger in Australia were a reality TV show, there would be no point in any other contestant entering it – because if Bill Shorten entered it, he would win it! But on Thursday night the leader of the opposition has an opportunity.”

At this point manager of opposition business, Tony Burke, made a point of order over Pyne referring to Shorten as “Bill Shorten” and not the opposition leader, as is parliamentary procedure.

Pyne is then heard saying the disputed words.

The Speaker, Bronwyn Bishop, responded at the time by telling Pyne to “refer to the opposition leader by his correct title”.

The tirade was a load of shite in the first place, and the speaker is biased as hell so the wank of an education minister didn't even get reprimanded.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TsNL3uBw1g

<3 the Abbott government.
West Ham United
I am completely for genital slang equality!
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
It's not like anyone took this cuntry seriously anyway.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
I'd expect a little more decorum.... *sigh* oh well, might as well laugh at those cunts.
Quote by sickman411
S-Gsus wept
Thing is, though, that **** is genuinely an every day word here in NZ and Australia. In the UK / USA its deemed as a horrible, highly offensive word, but it just isn't viewed as the same over here. People greet their friends with "Sup, ****?" etc. They use it as a term of affection "You're a good ****" etc.

It just isn't an issue over here.
RIP Tom Searle.
just in time for my arrival

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
just in time for my arrival

They had a cuntdown.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Meh, well a Boner is in charge of our house of representatives.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Well this combined with the budget just makes me so much happier that I'm leaving this place in 5 weeks.
As an Australian myself this is not one bit surprising. Every second word people say these days is c*nt
I wonder what the Cunting Crows have to say about Australicunts.

PS: love Australicunts, finest developers of self-indulging humour.
It's my understanding it's been acceptable since 1943...
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Every nation needs a Minister of Fucking Education. And if the Minister of Fucking Education can not recognize a cunt when he or she sees one I'd have to say he or she was not qualified to hold that position.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Jackal58
Every nation needs a Minister of Fucking Education. And if the Minister of Fucking Education can not recognize a cunt when he or she sees one I'd have to say he or she was not qualified to hold that position.

Actually a golfclap is too mild for this, but I'm too damn lazy to go and get a proper gif...
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin