Fascinating.
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
Quote by guitarxo
My dad has more arm hair than him

hottest shit you've ever said.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by guitarxo
My dad has more arm hair than him

Im sorry to hear that ;,( does your mum get a rash?
Last edited by BossPlayer at May 15, 2014,
Quote by snipelfritz

Just imagine if I were a guy and inherited his arm hair.

Quote by BossPlayer
Im sorry to hear that ;,( does your mum get a rash?

Well they haven't had sex in many years soooo...no and there is nothing to be sorry about
cat
He ought to clip it and glue it to his head... Get a nice Jheri curl going or something
How do you make a signature? Is this a signature? Sig?.... Nature?..... Sigmund Freud?...... Nature Valley?.... Sigmund Fraud?..... Frankie Valli?.... ah, $!*@ it...
Quote by snipelfritz

i ****ing died
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by beadhangingOne
I am so glad I'm not that close with my parents.

Lol it's not that we talk about sex all the time or something. It was just relevant to the conversation
cat
he's compensating for the lack of hair on his head.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by k.lainad

I'd hate to see his ballsatch
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Quote by k.lainad

No, he just used black magic to transfer his hair to his arms under Rock Logic. Rock Logic states that the more hair you have, the more musically powerful you are, hence why rock musicians like having long hair, and why the afro was invented. However the location of your hair is important(Why do you think singers get so many transplants? Robert Plant is a bald spot away from Gilbert Gottfried). In his early days, Satch didn't realize this, hence why he used to have a full head of hair. However at some point in the 90's, he realized that moving his hair to his arms would make him a more powerful guitarist, and thus began the mutation process to transfer his hair to his arms to increase his shredding abilities.

THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 3-3
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 52-39
Last edited by necrosis1193 at May 15, 2014,
Quote by necrosis1193
No, he just used black magic to transfer his hair to his arms under Rock Logic. Rock Logic states that the more hair you have, the more musically powerful you are, hence why rock musicians like having long hair, and why the afro was invented. However the location of your hair is important(Why do you think singers get so many transplants? Robert Plant is a bald spot away from Gilbert Gottfried). In his early days, Satch didn't realize this, hence why he used to have a full head of hair. However at some point in the 90's, he realized that moving his hair to his arms would make him a more powerful guitarist, and thus began the mutation process to transfer his hair to his arms to increase his shredding abilities.

So...what you're saying is that if I had hairy palms, I'd be the best guitarist ever?
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Quote by SGstriker
So...what you're saying is that if I had hairy palms, I'd be the best guitarist ever?

Dude, hairy knuckles work wonders for your playing.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 3-3
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 52-39
Quote by SGstriker

That's why the biggest jerkoffs are the best guitarists