As it says in the title, I am having a new guitar day for the first time in many years (last one was in 2009 for me), and I haven't had a new gear day in general in over 4 years. I am quite excited about this new beauty:

It has beautiful tuning heads:

Sorry for the not-so-great picture quality. I had to use an old webcam to take them. I have more pictures on my UG profile if anyone cares to take a look. Audio samples are also on my profile: http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/patbuck2/music/play1261874

It's a Yamaha G-255SII classical guitar. I looked up the serial number and it was built in Taiwan on August 27, 1982, making it a 32-year-old guitar! I bought it from my roommate for only $130 (with a hard case included). Looking up what this model usually goes for online ($500-$600), I would say that's a great deal. My roommate didn't want it anymore after buying a fancy $1000 Takamine classical guitar. He bought this one off of his former guitar instructor.

I played it a few times before my roommate actually sold it to me and I loved it right from the first time I ever played it. It has beautiful sound and I love the way it looks and feels. I have been wanting a nylon-string guitar for a while now and I finally got one, and a great one at that. I think it has a warm, inviting, intimate tone to it. It is definitely best for playing classical because of its very wide fretboard. I feel that I can hear the aged wisdom of this instrument when I play, tune, and string it. I really love it a lot. Does anyone else here have one?

Thanks for hearing me out and take care, all.
congrats on your new guitar
Quote by Skeet UK
I just looked in my Oxford English Dictionary and under "Acoustic Guitar", there was your Avatar and an email address!