Hi,

Im looking for and amp ( I really like Marshall sounding amp for the distortion and clean, so you could say that's what im looking for ) In between 200 - 300 $ , I could go a bit over that. I don't mind buying used.

Im gonna used this amp with an Epiphone Les Paul Plustop Pro and it's for playing in my bedroom. I mainly like to play metal/rock and maybe a bit of blues.

I've head that cheap Marshall sucked, i've tried a cheap one and it kinda did, but i guess for my price range i can get something pretty great just for jamming in my room.

Thanks !
Maybe a Jet City amp? I've heard that they're great for their price. Do you prefer tube, solid state or modelling?
Quote by guitar/bass95
Maybe a Jet City amp? I've heard that they're great for their price. Do you prefer tube, solid state or modelling?

Hmm i don't really mind, i like tube but it feels like i need to turn the volume up to get that nice crunchy sound and i dont wanna make anyone deaf.

Im not very good with amps thats why im asking ^-^
Quote by julien.moreau.p
it feels like i need to turn the volume up to get that nice crunchy sound and i dont wanna make anyone deaf.
Not even.
Not on amps with a master volume AND a pre gain control.

A jet city 20w combo or a marshall DSL401 or a peavey vypyr tube 60.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
Where are you located approximately?
Gibson SG Standard
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Cort Explorer
Squire Standard Strat rebuilt with Fender USA parts
Squire Tele
Krank 1980
Orange Tiny Terror
Traynor YCV 50 Blue
Peavey Vypyr 75

Will fly for food. Call me Dylan
Quote by classicrocker01
Where are you located approximately?

In quebec, thats near montreal, in canada
Peavey Classic 30 could be a good option, as well as those already mentioned.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Line 6 Flextone II/III
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
How bout a Marshall Class 5? I can't think of the exact model but Traynor makes some Marshall flavored amps around your budget.
Fender Mustang/Derfenstein DST> Boss Power Wah> Pedal Monsters Klone> Bogner Uberschall> Walrus Audio Janus> Randall RM20> Line 6 M9> Randall RM20