anyone know of any good online lessons?

maybe ones by someone well known..

i looked up Andy James.. and a couple others.. like ran across a malmsteen one and etc
but they seemed to have stopped doing em.

saw tom hess stuff.. but i feel i've basically learnt all he has to offer via his youtube..
the rest just seems to be emphasis on the application of what he's talking about in
the vids.

im looking for an actual personal lesson via skype or somethin like that..

saw sites like jamplay and other similar sites..
and most of them seemed to be focused on certain exercises or learning songs n stuff..
but i mean i can do that here. or myself. like get the tab or figure out the song.

i got a couple dvds as well.. like rock discipline and speed kills n stuff like that..
once again too general stuff like.. oh do these exercises etc.

would like something more along the lines of having a tutor tell me what stuff to improve on.. so i can get on with that myself.

mainly looking some something along the lines of metal/shred..

thanks
oh forgot to add... been playing for about 8 years now.. so im not a noob...
more along the lines of intermediate wanting to get a bit advanced but cant find the right resources for it.
Quote by The SoundGuy
oh forgot to add... been playing for about 8 years now.. so im not a noob...
more along the lines of intermediate wanting to get a bit advanced but cant find the right resources for it.

Depending on who teaches in your area, I'd highly suggest taking private lessons in-person. Lots of local music stores (such as Guitar Center) have some really good teachers, and it's a little easier for someone to assess your abilities and determine what to teach you when you're face to face with them.