I decided to make this thread because Let It Go is stuck in my head but that's not my favorite song. I don't know what my favorite is but I was just singing Scales and Arpeggios from The Aristocats to myself now.

Please answer truthfully
cat
Quote by Lord_Doku
That song where Bambi's mom died.

Bambi's mum DIES? Jesus, totally ruin the film for me why don't you, use spoilers or something GOD
Quote by bartdevil_metal
Bambi's mum DIES? Jesus, totally ruin the film for me why don't you, use spoilers or something GOD

Can't protest against the past
There are so many good ones, but I'd have to go with "Two Worlds-One Family."
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Aladdin you aint never had a friend like me.

not a big fan of robin williams but hes great in that role.
a whole new world - aladdin

mostly because I played the shit out of the aladdin mega drive game.

also under the sea from little mermaid
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
I'll make a man out of you - from mulan. Sometimes it shuffles when I'm working out, I'm all like "yeah...become a man, alright"
A bassist is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.

The Pit operates under a pseudo-Murphy’s Law state of mind. You can make a comment and "whatever wrong assumption that can be made about it, will be made about it."
Quote by neidnarb11890
the rite of spring

I was going to say "I Just Can't Wait to be King" until this post reminded me of all of Fantasia which was my favourite film as a kid and still one that I love now.
Quote by guitarist5477
I'll make a man out of you - from mulan. Sometimes it shuffles when I'm working out, I'm all like "yeah...become a man, alright"

this was the one i thought of first too.

a lot of the new ones seem too much like regular pop music.
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvvZ1TEQRB8

THIS ONE IS THE BEST! the rest are ghey.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

To be honest Let It Go's probably my actual favourite, but Reindeer(s) are Better than People is a close second.
Quote by Bladez22
Everybody wants to be a cat

Yeah, man!
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA