Hello there. Like I've said in the title, I've got huge problems while standing up playing the guitar. It keeps tilting down to a like 90 degree position. So I either have to hold it with my left hand from going down, or push the body part down with my right arm. Both screw up my playing, it's very uncomfortable and awkward.

This is how the guitar looks like

Now I've done some research and I've heard that moving the strap buttons around would give me a better result. I'd try moving the top one to the back of the guitar, like this

Now I'm interested, are there any of you that had the same problems as me? How did you solve it? And for those who didn't, how do you think I could solve it? Because I'm on the verge of selling it if I won't be able to fix this.

Thanks for any helpful answers.
mine already has the strap button on the neck plate. so i've never tried it the other way. but mine feels reasonably well-balanced (I think- I've never paid that much attention to it ).

If you're not using one already, a leather strap might help? they sometimes grip your clothes a bit better.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
That's the inherent problem with extremely shaped guitars; they look cool, but a major shortcoming such as awful balance hardly make them worth playing. This is the reason I no longer play a Jackson Kelly or a Rhoads.
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.
Quote by Sleaze Disease
That's the inherent problem with extremely shaped guitars; they look cool, but a major shortcoming such as awful balance hardly make them worth playing.

+1. I have a bass with this problem. That bass is the answer to the question “Why are guitar players so conservative? Why do they only want bodies designed before 1955?”.
keith richards' body (or at least his face) looks like it was designed before the fall of the roman empire...

he'll probably outlive me
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I have an ESP explorer (pre lawsuit) that is really top heavy. I've often wondered how Hetfield worked that out as he doesn't appear to have any problems with his guitar balance on stage. I see the guys using the V's too without any issue. There must be a trick I'm missing.
Quote by columbiar
There must be a trick I'm missing.

Counterweighted straps work for some people. I try avoid them since I usually play heavy instruments.
Quote by jpnyc
Counterweighted straps work for some people. I try avoid them since I usually play heavy instruments.

i have heard of this before. but moving the strap button is what fixes it best.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/