Hey i'd class myself as having a Baritone/Tenor bridge voice, however when i get into the higher notes, i can't really sing it persay, i can sing a E1 note but i wouldn't be able to sing a vocal that high, is there anyway where i can push my vocal range without vocal lessons

E1 from this online keyboard:

http://www.bgfl.org/bgfl/custom/resources_ftp/client_ftp/ks2/music/piano/

I find that i can sing Jonny Cash and Elvis quite well along with some songs by David Bowie, i can also sing higher song fairly well (Such as Let it Go - Frozen, Part of Your World - Disney and once i managed to sing Run To The Hills - Iron Maiden ok)
Actually the E1 on this keyboard is an E4, I don't believe any human being can sing an E1 (it's extremely low).

Extending one's vocal range is difficult, but you can change your vocal range. If you work more on your high notes and less on your low notes you'll slowly be able to sing higher, but you'll loose your lower notes. My vocal range used to be E2-E4, with the help of a vocal coach my range is now F#2-A#4.

Don't do this without a good coach, though, it's a dangerous process and doing it by yourself may give you vocal drops or something worse.
You can sing Let It Go in the original key and want to extend your vocal-range?
Jeez man. You're really going for some crazy opera here.
However, I'm sorry for doubting you, but Let It Go is a pretty difficult song for a male to sing. And the fact that you got the E-note 3 octaves wrong, it seems like you are still very inexperienced. You might be singing it using falsetto.
He's referring to that as an E1 because it's written that way on that virtual piano, I think. Anyway, though... are you sure you aren't singing an octave lower than you think you are? Songs like Let It Go and Run to the Hills are sung quite high for a male.
Because the singers sound strong in that area, you might go to the area where your own voice is strong (which is same notes, just dropped an octave), and because your voice sounds similarly "engaged" at that point as their voices are an octave higher, it sounds the same to you. (I hope you understand what I try to say here)

Or you're singing in falsetto like Kris said. But since you're male, your best bet would be to improve what you can do with your full voice, since it's much stronger and flexible. Falsetto is more like a little extra if you want to get some effects, but it's not to be constantly used.
Last edited by Navi_96 at May 16, 2014,