1 7%
No
2 14%
Haven't encountered it yet
1 7%
lolmmt puts it in his butt to numb it from the relentless pounding
10 71%
Voters: 14.
How many of you have thought about taking out a hit on me? Any of you ever wish you could reach through the computer screen and punch me in the face?

Remember that time I made fun of rape victims, to one particular UG'ers face, and didn't even show real remorse?

Well, it's time for me to make that journey to the FOTB, nice annoying you all!

Farewell,
progdouche93
This is all already over, everyone else has played this out, get over it
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Dreadnought
This is all already over, everyone else has played this out, get over it

I wasn't here for it
poopsmith666

progluvr69_420

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
You know what I hear is fun? Drinking exorbitantly while pulling out anal beads, and naming your account progdude93
Bet i could make some serous coin selling coke to amish in my area.

But I wont cuz im #nIce
KIFFLOM
Wouldn't that be swell? But since we don't, I guess people have to make threads about it each and every time the topic comes up.
I remember watching Eric Clapton live when he played this song. It was pretty nice.
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
Yeah if the mods don't close this thread after closing the drug thread Jesus will weep
KIFFLOM
Really funny that I gave you idiots good advice on getting your thread back, and so many of you go and shoot yourselves in the foot by making absolutely asinine threads and insults, guaranteeing the death of your thread.

Like, really. Be MORE stereotypical
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Dreadnought
Really funny that I gave you idiots good advice on getting your thread back, and so many of you go and shoot yourselves in the foot by making absolutely asinine threads and insults, guaranteeing the death of your thread.

I haven't been on this site for at least a week.... Idk what you're talking about.
Summer's the best time to go skiing.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by progdude93
Sam was the kid who tattled because billy cheated on his spelling test

No I think he's auditioning to become a mod.
Quote by Dreadnought

I missed this whole thing what all happened? Was a regular in the thread
Quote by Nelsean
Lil B, the young based god, has the ability to create music so profound, that others around him cannot even comprehend his magnificent verbal progressive nature.

Quote by The_Blode
^ oh hey y'all females...welcome !
Quote by jimihendrix6699
I missed this whole thing what all happened? Was a regular in the thread

there was lots of angry posting in the chat thread as well as individual angry threads

it happened all last night and all today
banned
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Yes! I got to ban progdude!

ayo my main mans here is on a bloody kill streak. UAV online motha ucka
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Yes! I got to ban progdude!

not without my help
i don't know why i feel so dry
Yay! All it took was closing one thread to get rid of all the burnout rejects.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
He thinks too highly of himself. Nobody wanted to punch him in the face. We all felt bad for him. I bet he has deep-seated self-esteem issues that tries to hide under this mask of "LOOK HOW GREAT I AM LOOK HOW GREAT I AM GREAT AND YOU ARE NOT......i am dead inside."

Poor guy.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown