My music tastes change a lot but currently im looking to find some more alternative music(preferably not songs that are on itunes top 100 or very popular because i have most likely hears them all, but some suggestions are better than none.) As of right now, i am absolutely addicted to Two Door Cinema Club aswell as Imagine Dragons. Although i havent listened to them in a bit my all time favorite band is the Arctic Monkeys, love about 99.98% of their songs. Also like The Black Keys and The Heavy so songs similar to those bands would be cool
too. Pretty much any music or artists that you think i would like just list em out. oh and also include Mumford and Sons to my tastes.

My music tastes change a lot but currently im looking to find some more alternative music(preferably not songs that are on itunes top 100 or very popular because i have most likely hears them all, but some suggestions are better than none.) As of right now, i am absolutely addicted to Two Door Cinema Club aswell as Imagine Dragons. Although i havent listened to them in a bit my all time favorite band is the Arctic Monkeys, love about 99.98% of their songs. Also like The Black Keys and The Heavy so songs similar to those bands would be cool
too. Pretty much any music or artists that you think i would like just list em out. oh and also include Mumford and Sons to my tastes.

Try... Taddy Porter, Silvertide, The Parlor Mob, Clutch, put these groups into Pandora and see what else comes up.
Metric
Die So Fluid
Band of Skulls
The Duke Spirit
TV On The Radio
Big Country
ZEN JUDDHISM
The new solo project, and spiritual philosophy... Album out now !
----------------------------------------------------------
hybrid 6.0
Debut album 'Silent Destruction' out now
Read the Two Guys Metal review here