Page 1 of 3
Admits to it and refuses to apologize or step down.

http://news.msn.com/us/towns-white-police-official-calls-obama-n-word

This is a person that hires, fires, disciplines and sets the tone for the police department he oversees. Some honky needs to kick his stupid cracker ass.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
At least nobody can say it's anything but racism?

"All this man did was express his displeasure with the man who's in office," Bader said.

Oh
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Someone in the police system being racist? Shock horror!
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
He had the right to say it, he has no right to avoid the inevitable consequences.

I disagree with the article when it's claimed that his speech reflects poorly on the community. His speech reflects on him, the actions taken (or inaction) is what will reflect on the community.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by Arby911
He had the right to say it, he has no right to avoid the inevitable consequences.

I disagree with the article when it's claimed that his speech reflects poorly on the community. His speech reflects on him, the actions taken (or inaction) is what will reflect on the community.

It reflects badly on the community because he is an elected official. That community put him in that seat of power. Its like racism via proxy.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
There's a joke to be made linking Wolfeboro to Westboro, especially the obvious WPC vs WBC parallel, but I haven't had enough coffee to think of a good one.
Quote by TunerAddict
It reflects badly on the community because he is an elected official. That community put him in that seat of power. Its like racism via proxy.

I understand your contention but I disagree. It's simply not possible to know everything that a person might say, and so you vote for whomever you've determined will do the best possible job according to whatever criteria you set.

If that person subsequently says something really stupid, you have an obligation to see them out of office but their gaffe is not yours.

Guilt by association is generally a pretty bad idea, especially when the association is as tenuous as the ballot box.
Charles Darwin
Quote by Arby911
I understand your contention but I disagree. It's simply not possible to know everything that a person might say, and so you vote for whomever you've determined will do the best possible job according to whatever criteria you set.

If that person subsequently says something really stupid, you have an obligation to see them out of office but their gaffe is not yours.

Guilt by association is generally a pretty bad idea, especially when the association is as tenuous as the ballot box.

That is a fair enough criticism. Guy ran unopposed to, so probably a stronghold of whatever political party he belongs to anyway.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Oh, hey...and this is totally ok, right? Like, no one's embarrassed enough to make a petition for this guy to stand down, right?
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Oh, hey...and this is totally ok, right? Like, no one's embarrassed enough to make a petition for this guy to stand down, right?

Did you read the article?
Charles Darwin
Man I love New Hampshire. Proper #realtalk up there mate.
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
Quote by Arby911
Did you read the article?

I was being sarcastic, actually. I realize that town manager called the commissioner's comment reprehensible and that people are calling for his resignation.
Shame on him for saying it, good for him for not pussing out and actually sticking by what he says. I got respeck for that.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by crazysam23_Atax

They did, and he refused.

Quote by Racist ****
he meets and exceeds my criteria for such.

I've got to admit I'd love to hear exactly what this is from himself.

A police commissioner who is blatantly and unabashedly racist is a direct threat to the citizens of that town and its visitors.

And DAMN, conservatives better hurry up and disavow this guy before he gets plastered all over MSNBC as the image of conservative Americans. (although we all know he already is )
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
I was being sarcastic, actually. I realize that town manager called the commissioner's comment reprehensible and that people are calling for his resignation.

Disappointing that guys like this are still running things, and that they seem to show up in law enforcement so often. Glad to see them being run out though.
Quote by snipelfritz
They did, and he refused.

See post #17.

Quote by seanlang01
Disappointing that guys like this are still running things, and that they seem to show up in law enforcement so often. Glad to see them being run out though.

Yeah, I'm just glad he's getting fired basically.
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at May 16, 2014,
Quote by snipelfritz

I've got to admit I'd love to hear exactly what this is from himself.

A police commissioner who is blatantly and unabashedly racist is a direct threat to the citizens of that town and its visitors.

And DAMN, conservatives better hurry up and disavow this guy before he gets plastered all over MSNBC as the image of conservative Americans. (although we all know he already is )

As would I. While it's technically possible that his definition does not take race into account, I'd say that it's a long shot*.

* On par with winning the Mega Millions Lottery. Twice. Consecutively. With tickets you found.
Charles Darwin
Quote by JustRooster
I commented. I want to start a shitstorm there.

You are precious.

How long until it gets marked as spam?
The comments on that site are always a gas. I don't know if people actually mark there.
Last edited by JustRooster at May 16, 2014,
Quote by Eastwinn
racism in the police force wow

Not sure that's relevant?

Couldn't it reasonably be said that one could probably find racism in any group of sufficient size?

"the police force" is a pretty big group.
Charles Darwin
If one of your police commissioners is a racist I think it is very relevant.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by Jackal58
If one of your police commissioners is a racist I think it is very relevant.

The fact that he's a racist is relevant. The fact that he's in a position of authority is relevant. The general 'fact' that racism exists in a generic and non-homogenous group like 'the police force' isn't, it's too much of a blanket statement to have any discernable value and only serves to falsely tar everyone who serves as a police officer with the same brush.
Charles Darwin
Quote by JustRooster
The comments on that site are always a gas. I don't know if people actually mark there.

Yours is still the only comment.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
I think the difference is that he doesn't act on an intrinsic (possibly subconscious in some cases) racial bias. He's outright, admittedly and unapologetically racist.
Well in that case it's ok then......
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by JustRooster
I commented. I want to start a shitstorm there.

Stupid comments beget stupid comments.
Quote by Arby911
Not sure that's relevant?

Couldn't it reasonably be said that one could probably find racism in any group of sufficient size?

"the police force" is a pretty big group.

a big group and yet...
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by Rossenrot
Stupid comments beget stupid comments.

You just described most of my posts here.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by Eastwinn
racism in the police force wow

Why isn't that man getting a promotion?
Quote by Jackal58
You just described most of my posts here.

When brains fail, nonsense prevails.
Quote by WaterGod
Why isn't that man getting a promotion?

yeah the rest of the pigs probably love this guy. maybe he'll run for president.
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by Rossenrot
When brains fail, nonsense prevails.

Lol
Adding that one to my lexicon.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Page 1 of 3