how u gun talk bout my maturity wen u da one cryin bout a drug thread on da internet?

the drug thread is dead forever. stop talking about it.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I'd like to clear up a misconception quickly if I can:

At no point in our discussion did we blame the death of the drug thread user on any of the users or the thread itself. Rather, learning of that was more of an illuminating factor showing us issues we had previously been unaware of.

Even though some time has passed, I think I speak for everybody when I say I offer our deepest, sincerest condolences and regrets to friends, family, and anybody who cared for him, both online and off. The untimely death of anybody for any reason is an absolute tragedy and weighs very heavily on me personally.

Thank you, and I apologize for the misunderstanding and if we have not been clear enough in that.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Another quick thing. If the OP of this thread wasn't clear enough, do not make threads about the drug thread. You will probably be warned for it and it is very annoying for everybody but the person making the thread. This includes parody threads.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano