What if we had a thread where users could talk about something that's potentially dangerous and people who are experienced with that can give useful advice so the less knowing people won't hurt themselves or die. And not only that the users of that thread can form real friendships that could last years. I don't know about you guys but it sounds like a really good idea to me. UG has never had something like that before so I think it would be really cool. If you can find something wrong with my idea I'd like to know because I don't see any harm in it, only harm reduction.
yeah, it's called the Drug Thread lol
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by ThatGuy177
Me too man, be careful with how much you take in at once. You could get a stomach ache.

im going all YOLO on the chocolate cake.
Has anyone tried mixing chocolate cake with ice cream? It sounds like ridiculous combination but I'm very experienced with both substances. I'm gonna consult the advice of the users of this thread so I don't hurt my self.
Quote by ThatGuy177
Has anyone tried mixing chocolate cake with ice cream? It sounds like ridiculous combination but I'm very experienced with both substances. I'm gonna consult the advice of the users of this thread so I don't hurt my self.

Yes its awsome.
Quote by KingChris90
im going all YOLO on the chocolate cake.

I got pulled over once after eating a massive chocolate cake and my blood sugar was all messed up! I was able to maintain though, and only got a warning*!

*Which I'm hoping I won't get for this post...
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Maybe you just shouldn't do dangerous things.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown