https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tC4ZjamzLc

I'm trying to get to a sound like this without having to buy this setup. I've got a strat and fender blues deville with a bad monkey overdrive and me-50 multi fx. Is there a pedal that can get me close to this?

I love the creamy fuzzy warm sound, it's what Ive been searching for for some time but never found an example.

ANy advice?

lodgi
Damn that's sweet.

Any good Muff will get you in the ballpark. Though volume is a big factor as well. The louder you can play, the better it'll sound.

I have an Earthquaker Hoof that I love to death. I always recommend it when a Muff fuzz is called for.

Also check out the Blackout Musket, that's another sweet one. As is the Catalinbread Manx Loaghtan (though to my ears the Manx is a bit more classic/Gilmoury ish Muff, rather than modern sludgy like this).
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Other great muff pedals would be Wren & Cuff tall font, Ark effects Big Green and Stomp under Foot russian big muff. But the hoof is an amazing pedal, been wanting one myself for a while
a fuzz pedal of some kind might do that, yeah. probably muff as they've been saying.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?