Hello, so i have a Vintage VS6 (SG Style) guitar and i have a Zoom G2 Nu processor, and my problem is that I need a hardshell guitar case in which i could fit my guitar and my processor. The biggest problem is that I'm somewhere above beginner level but I still am not sure about good gear. So it would be nices if someone linked me to somewhere i could buy a hardshell case not too pricy and if it could fit my guitar and the processor or atleast tell me the name of the company that makes cases like the one I'm looking for, thank you!
Last edited by SaintOzzy at May 17, 2014,
Might be better off with a nice gig bag if you want to bring your MFX along. They are much more forgiving in that sense.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
I'm guessing your in Europe because you own a Vintage, so here is a link to a case and a gigbag.

www.thomann.de/gb/thomann_egitarren.htm

www.thomann.de/gb/thomann_elite_gigbag_electric_guitar.htm
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Last edited by Robbgnarly at May 17, 2014,
Thank you !
And Robbgnarly yes im from europe forgot to mention that. And thank you for the links they will be very helpfull when i decide now wether i'll take a case or a gigbag.
Quote by SaintOzzy
Thank you !
And Robbgnarly yes im from europe forgot to mention that. And thank you for the links they will be very helpfull when i decide now wether i'll take a case or a gigbag.

Check the interior dimensions with Thomann on the case, I was going by pure sight so it may not fit, but it looks like it would
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
My coffin case has a large pocket in it for stuff like that. Ive fit 4 pedals in mine +strings cables etc. just make sure you check your guitars demensions and select the right size if you decide on this. Very durable quality case. Id guess a medium
-Main Gear-
ESP Ltd V-401 + D Activator N&B
De Armond/Guild 2000 M72 Bluesbird w/ USA Toastertops
Peavey JSX & XXL
Mesa Boogie Rectifier Vertical 2x12
Airis Effects Savage Drive
Last edited by TYSHADOWS at May 17, 2014,
get a good hardshell, and put the rest in a backpack or something similar. then you have plenty of room. extra strings, picks, tuner(s), fuses,tubes etc/ (thats what mine has in it. i leave it intact always and know i a good to go. (i do pull the pedals out though), but everything is there.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/