Poll: Warm/sunny or Cold/rainy climate?
Poll Options
View poll results: Warm/sunny or Cold/rainy climate?
Cold/Rainy Climate
35 47%
Sunny/Warmer Climate
39 53%
Voters: 74.
Page 1 of 2
Got the idea from that florida beach jelly thread.

From what I experience people that live in a cold/rainy climate appreciate sunny days more and vice versa.
Last edited by Phazon at May 17, 2014,
So I see the answers there, and I know I'm supposed to choose one, but what exactly is the question?
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Easier to warm yourself up than it is to cool yourself down.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

SUNNY SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN (is also the climate I live in)

Cold weather is fun I guess but I have bad circulation and I feel cold at supposedly warm temperatures.

Most importantly I like wearing shorts and if I had to go without them for an extended period of time (more than a month) I would feel like crying

The coldest place I've lived in didn't even reach freezing temps and it had nice summers so yeah

Oh it is sunny and rainy here at the same time btw. Been raining for the past 4 hours but it's close to 90 degrees, perfect
cat
Last edited by guitarxo at May 17, 2014,
^ yup, that.

I like the beach, but I would rather spend a prolonged time somewhere cold.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Wait do you guys actually understand the question being asked, because I have no idea
it's all coming back

I live in North-Western Ontario and love it. Snowborading, tubing and sledding (snowmobiling) in the winter, hiking, swimming in lakes (not some gay ocean) with ropeswings and getting wasted in the woods in the summer.

Only other place I would think about living would be Vancouver. It's the only place I've been to where there is a forest right out of the dinosaur age in the middle of the city.

Give me the cold that I've become accustomed to.

Also, it's cold and sunny here. So IDK what to vote for.
Last edited by metal4eva_22 at May 17, 2014,
Quote by Baby Joel
Wait do you guys actually understand the question being asked, because I have no idea

do you prefer warm climates or cold climates, it's not rocket science babby.

Quote by captainsnazz
why can't we have both

because this ****ing heat is already doing my head in
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

yeah well I didn't know if it was which do you prefer, or which do you live in, or what. TS was perfectly vague
it's all coming back

I like both a lot. Done a fair bit of warm water diving in Maui and Key West and skimboarding on the beaches of Florida (where I grew up for 18 years), but I've also loved ice climbing and snow camping in northern Vermont and the Olympic Mountains in Washington.

If you can't appreciate both, you're missing out.
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Trowzaa
Easier to warm yourself up than it is to cool yourself down.
This
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
What Dready says. There is appreciation in all climate types.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by i_lovemetallica

Because little girl, sometimes in life you must make choices like these. I prefer both as well but it takes a solid pair of testiclats to be able decide which you prefer more than another. Here's 1$ go buy yourself a treat little lady.

I like kids.
Quote by Jackal58
What Dready says. There is appreciation in all climate types.

I can appreciate all climates but if I had to pick one to live in forever it's definitely not hard for me to decide
cat
Quote by guitarxo
I can appreciate all climates but if I had to pick one to live in forever it's definitely not hard for me to decide

Me too. One with transitions. Tropical and subtropical climates get boring.
It's hot and humid today with no rain.
It's hot and humid today with rain.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Phazon
Because little girl, sometimes in life you must make choices like these. I prefer both as well but it takes a solid pair of testiclats to be able decide which you prefer more than another. Here's 1$ go buy yourself a treat little lady.

I like kids.

A dollar! In this economy?
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Quote by i_lovemetallica
A dollar! In this economy?

You could totally get a gummy worm for that.
Quote by metal4eva_22
You could totally get a gummy worm for that.

I do loves me a gummy worm
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
i hate summer

the sun is alright i guess but only under -20

i love the cold i wish it was colder where i lived

Wow. We've had a shitton of shitty threads over the past 72 hours. If UG is like this in 127 hours, I will cut my arm off with a swiss army knife.
Quote by Jackal58
Me too. One with transitions. Tropical and subtropical climates get boring.
It's hot and humid today with no rain.
It's hot and humid today with rain.

That's not boring. You don't know when or where it will rain, the duration of the rain, whether it's drizzling or a massive thunderstorm, whether trees will fall down, if it will be pleasant for the rest of the day after it rains or if the sun will come out right after and boil everything, or even if it will rain at all. It's all about subtlety

Also I like knowing that I can wear whatever I want regardless of the weather
cat
Quote by Dimarzio45
Wow. We've had a shitton of shitty threads over the past 72 hours. If UG is like this in 127 hours, I will cut my arm off with a swiss army knife.

Looking forward to that thread.
Quote by guitarxo
That's not boring. You don't know when or where it will rain, the duration of the rain, whether it's drizzling or a massive thunderstorm, whether trees will fall down, if it will be pleasant for the rest of the day after it rains or if the sun will come out right after and boil everything, or even if it will rain at all. It's all about subtlety

Yeah, but humid rain sucks arse......everything starts to rot, you can never properly dry out etc....rain in cold weather is much better, you can at least light a fire or hide under a blanket...unlike shitty humid rain
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Quote by guitarxo

Right. Consistency. Good point
Quote by metal4eva_22
Looking forward to that thread.

You'll be an honorable mention. 4 realz.
Quote by i_lovemetallica
Yeah, but humid rain sucks arse......everything starts to rot, you can never properly dry out etc....rain in cold weather is much better, you can at least light a fire or hide under a blanket...unlike shitty humid rain

I hate cold rain it makes me feel miserable. At least if I go out in warm rain without an umbrella I won't FREEZE
cat
Quote by guitarxo
I hate cold rain it makes me feel miserable. At least if I go out in warm rain without an umbrella I won't FREEZE

Dressing accordingly goes a long way.
Quote by Dimarzio45
Dressing accordingly goes a long way.

I don't want to dress accordingly I want to wear shorts all the time. Which is why I prefer warm weather lol
cat
Quote by guitarxo

When I was an army cadet, I went on a camp to Far North Queensland, where we spent basically a week in incredibly humid tropical jungle....We were only ever issued two sets of uniform, and there were no laundry facilities....when we were leaving for the airport, we threw all our clothes in a giant plastic bag, and pretty much had to have them destroyed at the end because they were so rotten from the dampness.......humid rain sucks
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
cold and rainy

i mean, id rather cold and sunny but rain is fine. i like rain in the summer more tho. but really any season that isnt winter sucks anyway so whatever
Quote by i_lovemetallica
When I was an army cadet, I went on a camp to Far North Queensland, where we spent basically a week in incredibly humid tropical jungle....We were only ever issued two sets of uniform, and there were no laundry facilities....when we were leaving for the airport, we threw all our clothes in a giant plastic bag, and pretty much had to have them destroyed at the end because they were so rotten from the dampness.......humid rain sucks

Oh yeah that's different haha. A couple of my friends were commandos in the army and had to go through similar jungle training and they told me the same type of thing not hard to imagine at all
cat
Quote by guitarxo
I want to wear shorts all the time.

if u were a guy id call u 10yo but no u are a girl so i wont&its ok lmao

Quote by MinterMan22
if u were a guy id call u 10yo but no u are a girl so i wont&its ok lmao

Sunny climate cuz you can go to winter but winter doesn't exist where you live so you aren't miserable for four months out of the year.

Is it four months? Does winter last four months? Shorter? Longer? I wouldn't know cuz I only get a week or two of it a year.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by lolmnt
Sunny climate cuz you can go to winter but winter doesn't exist where you live so you aren't miserable for four months out of the year.

Is it four months? Does winter last four months? Shorter? Longer? I wouldn't know cuz I only get a week or two of it a year.

Winter is pretty awesome, bro. It lasts for a solid 4 months here but snow doesn't go away for about 6 months. Snowboarding is great, and so is going out for a snowmachine ride. What is the best is snowboarding behind a snowmachine.

Winter is amazeballz if you know how to have fun.
Quote by metal4eva_22
Winter is pretty awesome, bro. It lasts for a solid 4 months here but snow doesn't go away for about 6 months. Snowboarding is great, and so is going out for a snowmachine ride. What is the best is snowboarding behind a snowmachine.

Winter is amazeballz if you know how to have fun.

Yeah, I'll go do that for a week or two and then come home and wear short sleeve shirts.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by lolmnt
Yeah, I'll go do that for a week or two and then come home and wear short sleeve shirts.

But hoodies hide my beer gut.
Page 1 of 2