Allright guys, I'm bored to borrow my bandmates tuners, so a finally decided to bulid my own pedalboard, and put a tuner in it. There are 3 different options, and as always, I'm on low budget... Actually the only thing that matters is the tuner must have real bypass. I had a couple of different multi fx units, which had "true" bypass, but they hadn't.

The first, and cheapest one is Warwick PT1. It's just simple as *uck, about 34$ (I'm from Hungary). I'm afraid of it's too cheap, so it might be a problem.

The second one is the Korg Pitchback PB-01. It's nearly twice expensive as the Warwick
(65$), but I know this is a good one. But one again, I'm on low budget.

The third one is Ibanez LU20. This one looks very impressive, and as I searched on the internet, i found very good reviews of it. It's exactly duble as the Warwick (68$).

So, what would be your choice?
Gear:
Jackson Perfomer MIJ (SD Custom 5/Hot Rails)
Blackstar HT Club 40
Artec Parametic EQ
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Planet Waves PW CT04 Tuner
E flat tuning
I use the Pitchblack. It's a great tuner.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
I would get the Pitchblack for sure out of the three. Namely because I've never even heard of the other two, and I consider myself pretty on the up & up on what's out there and what's good.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Save a little bit and get a TC electronic Polytune mini. It is a great tunner that will serve you as it serves mane profesional guitar playes it is around $89
I have the Ibanez LU20, it works just fine. The case is sturdy metal and the display is nice and bright. I paid $40 for mine 5 yrs ago and I am 100% happy

The pitchblack is a good tuner also
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
My buddy uses the pitchblack. Id say just go with that honestly.
Just another Sheep in the design of the Almighty Machine.

-GEAR-
Gibson 60s Les Paul Tribute (Sunburst)
1999 Ibanez RG470 (TitaniumIce-MIJ)
Jackson RR3 (Trans-Red)
Peavey 6505+
Podx3
The Pitchblack works really well for bass too btw. My bass player has a Fender PT-100 and the other day he used my Pitchblack when he was over here doing some songwriting with me. He said it shits all over his Fender so badly that he's gonna replace his with one.

The Pitchblack is true bypass but I wouldn't let that be a factor anyway. One of the things that makes the Boss TU-3 so popular is that it has a good buffer and as you normally stick your tuner first it sorts out the driving of the rest of the pedaltrain right out of the gate.
Don't let bad experiences with buffers turn you off buffers in general, good buffers are good, bad buffers are bad.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification