I recently had it set up to E standard for a music project, but my actual band plays a half step up from drop C.
Will tuning that far affect the intonation, neck, or anything like that? I don't wanna ruin anything and wanna make sure it's safe.
Thank you!

Here's a pic just for the hell of it as well.
The intonation might be out but you won't break anything. Intonation is easily adjustable with the screws that attach to saddle to the back of the bridge.
Quote by JakeWest187
I recently had it set up to E standard for a music project, but my actual band plays a half step up from drop C.
Will tuning that far affect the intonation, neck, or anything like that? I don't wanna ruin anything and wanna make sure it's safe.
Thank you!

Here's a pic just for the hell of it as well.

You'll be fine. I was going from Drop C to E standard on my G-400 and no issues.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
You may want to use heavier strings (and that way you may not even need truss rod adjustment - though you may not need it any way).
Quote by AlanHB
Just remember that there are no boring scales, just boring players.

Gear

Bach Stradivarius 37G
Charvel So Cal
Fender Dimension Bass
Hartke HyDrive 210c
Ibanez BL70
Laney VC30
Tokai TB48
Yamaha FG720S-12
Yamaha P115
Quote by MaggaraMarine
You may want to use heavier strings (and that way you may not even need truss rod adjustment - though you may not need it any way).

I use the Diaddario light top/heavy bottom strings, so hopefully that's good enough.
^ Well, they will not feel exactly the same as in standard. If you are used to them in standard, you may want one gauge heavier strings.

No strings are designed for specific tunings. It's all about preference. Some prefer looser strings. I use 9-42 set in standard tuning but for some people that's too light. Some play with 11s in standard. It's all about preference. But if you want it to feel the same as it feels now, you may need one gauge heavier strings.

Just try to tune them down. If they feel too loose, get heavier strings. But if they feel good, keep them.
Quote by AlanHB
Just remember that there are no boring scales, just boring players.

Gear

Bach Stradivarius 37G
Charvel So Cal
Fender Dimension Bass
Hartke HyDrive 210c
Ibanez BL70
Laney VC30
Tokai TB48
Yamaha FG720S-12
Yamaha P115
Quote by Soccerguy
Just fyi, that's called Drop C#.