anyone use this social media outlets , if so how often do you use them and which is your favourite out of them?
My sig says it all
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
I use Twitter to follow people, and I use Facebook as an excuse for when people say "what do you do on the computer all day" I say "oh you know, Facebook and stuff" even though I never use Facebook.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Facebook is aight, but Twitter is for narcissists.
Check out my band Disturbed
Both. I use Facebook for keeping in touch with friends, and Twitter for moaning about footsoccer.
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
I use both daily.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Xanga
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Facebook every day.

I have a Twitter account but never use it
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
i have a twitter but ive never had a fb. idk why i never made one.
You dirty piece of shit, you.

Quote by FireFromTheVoid
I smoked weed with my mom once.
It was the weirdest moment of my life, and I`ve been caught with my dick in my hand, by my brother, with a giant close up of a dudes face on the tv.

Twatter
I use both. I'm beginning to prefer Twatter to be honest.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
I made a twitter for my website, but I hardly update it.

I use Facebook pretty regularly.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
I only use facebook as the laziest way to maintain long distance friendships, and to see my relatives hilariously misinterpret my posts.
Quote by snipelfritz
Facebook.com/babyjoel

Hey how did u find my fb page u stlaker
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
I use Facebook mostly just for sharing my youtube links with friends and cracking some jokes... Other than that I use the chat. That's about it.
I used Facebook for a few months at the beginning of this past school year for the first time in three years, but got rid of it again after just over a month

The last tweet I sent was "the world is your oyster, so shuck it" in April of 2012. I stopped tweeting because I'm no good at it. It's actually useful for finding world news and musicians/bands, but meh
Last.fm So you can make fun of my taste in music
Youtube So you can make fun of my videos
I use facebook to follow bands/ companies/ tv shows ( ihave have all my friends set so i can't see what they post) and instagram when i feel like posting pictures. I also use an iphone app called SixString which is like facebook for guitarists.
Wayne's World! Party Time! Excellent!
Party on Wayne. Party on Garth

Schecter Platinum C-1 Floyd Rose

Quote by Lord_Doku
Friendship and masturbation go a long way towards happiness. Until you have sex, then it's friendship and sex. And an empty wallet.
I never use Twitter. It's better than facebook, but I just don't like it that much.
I use facebook mostly for sharing pictures and my music, I don't like posting status's or being a like/comment slut.
My favorite social media platform is Instagram. I love sharing my photography and events/travels.

Does snapchat count? It's pretty cool for sharing stuff on the MyStory thing for 24 hours. You can share stuff on there you wouldn't share on instagram (crappy pics, lame/everyday stuff, funny short videos, etc)
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

I use Facebook all day every day. It's great for chatting with my friends, my main way of communicating with my girlfriend and I just enjoy all the stuff on my news feed. Twitter... lolnah.
West Ham United
Twitters the best. Facebook is alright for talking to people and pictures and stuff but way too much garbage on the news feed.

I tweet relentlessly.
I'm starting get really annoyed with instagram because people only like my food pics and selfies, neither of which I really care about
cat
i use neither. twitter is a source of hilarity that i receive secondhand and facebook got old real fast.
i don't know why i feel so dry
I only use Facebook to talk to people at my desk. Feel free to follow me on Twitter [it's probably in my sig] and I'll follow back if you tweet
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
I have FB and check it a couple of times a day but don't really use it per se. I don't have twitter or instagram though and don't really have any desire to start using them.
I use Facebook and have it running in the background whenever I'm on the computer.....I'm at that stage in my life though where my friends list keeps shrinking, after removing all the swagfags and drama queens.

I tried twitter once......never again
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by guitarxo
This

I have a twitter but I don't use it

This
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
twitter - have one never use it. made it as a joke.
facebook - had one since uni days when it was just taking off. was only logging once a month at most, but I've been going on about once a week now, to check event invites, since it gets used a lot for organising minor gigs.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Never tried Twitter myself. Been on other people's accounts, pretty meh.

Facebook everyday. Even when I know there's nothing interesting on my news feeds, I'll still refresh the page frequently to see if anything good has happened in the past 30 seconds...
I use facebook everyday and ive gone off twitter really
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
I use Facebook daily, multiple times per day, to chat with my friends (especially during work hours ).

The Twitter account I use is my band's, and I only use it to post band-related stuff.
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
I use Facebook to keep up to date on information with bands, musicians, and other famous people I like. I don't use Twitter, though.