I hadn't heard of this amp until today I found one relatively cheap and am wondering if I should purchase. I don't know if any of you remember my last thread but it was basically me looking an amp head within £300. This one is £350 and only needs a fan replacement.

My bands genre: alternative/pop punk

Need a really decent clean channel.
Do you guys think this is the one for me? Really think it would do no harm getting this as my current amp is a Peavey Windsor head, which as im sure yous know has no clean channel.

Cheers
Irons
They are OK amps, but nothing great. My friend uses one for a backup to his Mesa Recto when he is on the road. They are deff better than the MG series, but That sounds kinda high. They go for $350 here in the US
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Quote by Robbgnarly
They are OK amps, but nothing great. My friend uses one for a backup to his Mesa Recto when he is on the road. They are deff better than the MG series, but That sounds kinda high. They go for $350 here in the US

Didn't know that! Thanks, I shall look into this further. Had seen plenty of great reviews of it so its all confusing. I think for the price right now it would be great, I cant go on without a clean channel anymore haha.
Irons
I've tried it, and I wasn't overly impressed. It wasn't a terrible amp just a bit lacklustre.
There are lots of other amps you can pick up used, some great dsl's out there.
You could also maybe check out the blackstar id series, but no idea whether that's something you'd be interested in