Hello,

I have been trying to find some great guitar pedals to purchase, and have hit a wall. Now, because of all of the music i play, i need good affects, but i don't have a giant budget, and am thinking of second hand pedals also (local), but what are some good pedals? I am getting a Wah, and a Ibanez tube screamer, but I'm also looking for a pedal that has multiple affects, and can record tracks on it, can you please help? Thanks!
Budget? And to what extent are you looking to record? Like, something like a simple 30 second loop? Or legit full tracks?
Charvel So-Cal (SH6TB/N, killswitch), Jackson RR5FR (TB6/Jazz, Drop C). Joyo pxl pro.
Loop1=Crybaby from hell, Boss PS-5, Seymour Duncan 805 or Green Rhino, EQD Hoof or Earthbound Audio Super Collider. Loop 1 into ISP Decimator II.
Loop 2 (FX loop)-Line6 M9, TC Spark Mini. Loop 2 into mxr 10band. All into a Peavey Triple XXX 212, Ibanez IL15.
Last edited by Maidenheadsteve at May 18, 2014,
Sounds like you need a POD. A older HD300 isn't a ton, has a lot of effects and amp models and can be used as an interface with your computer. Just get a cheap DAW like Reaper.
Gibson RD Silverburst w/ Lace Dissonant Aggressors (SOLD)
Electra Omega Prime Ceruse
Fender Franken-Jag Bass

Amps and the like:
Laney VH100R
Seismic Luke 2x12
Dunlop 105Q Wah
Gojira FX 808
Line 6 M9
Just throwing It out there, but if you've got a good guitar tech in your neighborhood, clones are much cheaper, sound better (imo), made with love and supports your local tech instead of ibanez, which can benefit you much better down the road. I love ordering pedals this way (notice my sig), you can customize more and paint it yourself too. I use a boost, an od and a fuzz, all clones, I spent just a lil over $100 total for all 3 and the q and sound is as good or better than the originals.

If you have a really tight budget, a Zoom G3 isn't a bad option. It has a looper and a drum track metronome so it makes a superb practice tool. Its a very good deal for all you get.
Fender Mustang/Derfenstein DST> Boss Power Wah> Pedal Monsters Klone> Bogner Uberschall> Walrus Audio Janus> Randall RM20> Line 6 M9> Randall RM20
Quote by EricChic98
...I'm also looking for a pedal that has multiple affects, and can record tracks on it, can you please help? Thanks!
GNX4
Pod or Vox Tonelab LE. Both have very good effects that are reasonably easy to tweak to taste. With either of them you won't need a tube screamer as they have lots of available gain.
"Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It's the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use." -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20 percent. The attitude of the motherfucker who plays it is 80 percent." -- Miles Davis

Guthrie on tone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmohdG9lLqY
Thanks! And lucky, thanks for the advice, i might try that. And thank you all for the help, ill be researching all of these tonight!