Hy !

I have a newer guitar / FGN Expert Odyssey / and have some little issues. Noticed that the 3 hi strings get some strange ware around frets 5,6, and feel rough while bending, oposite of silky and smooth . I use Elixir 10s. I play alot also, and this is noticable after 3-4 gigs. I play all over the fretboard, but other positions and frets dont have this issue. Had the frets polished and still the same issue. When i slide my finger under the string it feels demaged on the parts where it touches the fret. This doesnt happen on my other guitars, and i use the sam strings ...

Could it be the setup ? Or some new frets issue ?

Thnxx for replys and cheers
do you play at that position a lot?

but if you got them polished and it still does it, i dunno what's going on there... maybe technique?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Hey Dave

If it was technique, it would happen on the other guitar as well, i guess..

Yeah, play around there alot, but still, on the other guitar as well

Strange

Tnx for help
Quote by brbac
Hey Dave

If it was technique, it would happen on the other guitar as well, i guess..

Yeah, play around there alot, but still, on the other guitar as well

Good point.

Yeah I dunno what's going on there.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?