Page 1 of 2
Weighing in at 77 tonnes and as heavy as 14 African elephants, the fossilised bones of what's believed to be the largest creature ever to walk the Earth have been unearthed in Argentina.

Based on its huge thigh bones, it was 40m (130ft) long and 20m (65ft) tall.

More details
http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-27441156

BIG AZZ DINOSAUR BONES!

The new dinosaur is a type of sauropod similar to Argentinosaurus. It's interesting to hear another really huge sauropod has been discovered, but ideally we'd need much more material of these supersized animals to determine just how big they really got.

Exciting news for a dinosaur freak like me.

Discuss.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

It's big.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by angusfan16
Now who's going to save us from Mothra?

GODZILLA! DUH!

or king kong.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)

And yet, mine is STILL bigger.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
but how can there be dinosaur bones if the earth is only 20,000 years old?
its a science conspiracy sham. the scientists are trying to abolish our holy religion by forcing faulty facts like the existence of dinosaurs down our throats.
jesus 2014
Quote by Joshua Garcia
And yet, mine is STILL bigger.

Bah.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by LolCatGuitar
its a science conspiracy sham. the scientists are trying to abolish our holy religion by forcing faulty facts like the existence of dinosaurs down our throats.
jesus 2014

Go drink some drain cleaner. Maybe then will yeezus weep for your soul.

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

Quote by LolCatGuitar
jesus 2014

6,000. Fucking apostate.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
How big was its dong?

don't worry, not as big as yours
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

About ya big.

Can't get there from here.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
but for real, blue whales are 30m long and their dicks are around 8 feet long so around 10 feet long is a decent guess.

You sure know your dongs, Trowzaa.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
game of thrones ftw

but that sure is a big dong... i mean sword
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

Last edited by k.lainad at May 19, 2014,
Quote by Trowzaa
but for real, blue whales are 30m long and their dicks are around 8 feet long so around 10 feet long is a decent guess.

well for one thing trousers, blue whales are mammals and dinosaurs so i don't find that comparison very valid and second it was probably around 12 feet just a guess

edit: wow this post made 0 sense.
i don't know why i feel so dry
Last edited by Eastwinn at May 19, 2014,
Nah I bet it was a chode because it was a land animal so it probably had a hard enough time pumping blood as is so it probably was five feet tops
Quote by Eastwinn
well for one thing trousers, blue whales are mammals and dinosaurs so i don't find that comparison very valid and second it was probably around 12 feet just a guess

edit: wow this post made 0 sense.

Not even sure where you were attempting to go with that one

Quote by Trowzaa

He was talking about dicks. Did it need to go anywhere?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by Jackal58
He was talking about dicks. Did it need to go anywhere?

Went everywhere but up.
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by whywefight
Nah I bet it was a chode because it was a land animal so it probably had a hard enough time pumping blood as is so it probably was five feet tops

http://dinosaurs.about.com/od/dailylifeofadinosaur/a/dinomating.htm
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

Quote by angusfan16
Went everywhere but up.

Story of my life

Who else wanted to be a paleontologist when they were younger?

Particularly due to seeing Jurrassic Park. Too bad you can't major specifically in it in college (only graduate studies after you jump through many hoops). Only like archeology or Bio for undergrad. It's a hard field to get into, even though there isn't a high demand for it. You sorta have to wait for openings at universities/sites and you need luck to make a career out of it.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

Quote by angusfan16
Went everywhere but up.

12ft pecker + gravity = N. Korean missile launch.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by Trowzaa

i think i was trying to say that blue whales are such distant relatives of dinosaurs that their dick-to-body ratios could be way off.

currently trying to reconstruct my previous post from that thought
Perhaps it had a penis:body size ratio closer to that of a barnacle than a blue whale, which would make it around 650ft long.
Spare a Cow
Eat a Vegan
Quote by Eastwinn
i think i was trying to say that blue whales are such distant relatives of dinosaurs that their dick-to-body ratios could be way off.

Especialy when we consider that whales live in water, which will more easily support the weight of a huge todger. Gravity must surely play a part in the size of land animal's penis.
are those bones really that big? depends on what bone on the body it is. But i always take for granted that all dinosaurs are huge and those bones don't strike me as "huge as ****".
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
the real question is did dinos have penis bones
Quote by Eastwinn
the real question is did dinos have penis bones

No.

The penis bone or 'baculum' is something that only mammals have.
Did it by any chance look something like this?

/] 三方 [\
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
"Dinosaur bones"...yeah right. God put them there to test our faith. Don't belive everything you read on the Internet.
I was stuck on Saturday morning watching the BBC Breakfast show and they played this story at least 4 or 5 times with the exact same footage and voice over every. It was horrible. I hate this dinosaur.
Lies! They're the bones of the ancient giant species. Stupid media.

"Ein Herz von flimmernden Hirngespinsten,
Ohne Halt und ohne Boden.
Feuer des Winters,
Herr der Träume,
Vater aller Türen: Öffne!"
Paysage d'Hiver - Ich schreite
Page 1 of 2