Page 1 of 2
First thought: Jackass, why would you kill a praying mantis, what did it do to you?

Second thought: Holy bajesus, that thing was living inside of it, he probably put it out of its misery.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Hahahahaha nope

The ant one is still worse though
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

**** that entire article and **** that whole goddamn site. That's pure nightmare fuel
The Futurama quote "Nature is cruel and meaningless" comes to mind
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Dreadnought
The Futurama quote "Nature is cruel and meaningless" comes to mind

ya know that show produced a lot of good quotes i wish i could attribute to someone very scholarly

Quote by Charles Darwin and Mark Twain, probably
Nature is cruel and meaningless
i don't know why i feel so dry
Jesus christ those comments. Too many people get off by turning everything into an religious argument.

This wouldn't happen to also be the parasite that was found in Africa some years ago would it? The one that can restart brains of dead things.
Quote by Wormholes

This wouldn't happen to also be the parasite that was found in Africa some years ago would it? The one that can restart brains of dead things.

omfg wat
There's a fungus that infects ant nervous systems and is able to move them for a little bit after they die, I think.

Naturally the the other ants in the colony react by throwing any infected any the **** out of the hive as soon as they show up.
Quote by Wormholes

I think it might be a different one? All I remember was that it was zombifying ants, and this thing seems a bit too large to fit into an ant.
Quote by guitarxo
I'm not clicking on this if there are pics of bugs inside.

Even better. There's a video of a bug inside a bug.

Quote by Jon777
I think it might be a different one? All I remember was that it was zombifying ants, and this thing seems a bit too large to fit into an ant.

It's supposedly the same one.
Quote by Dirge Humani
There's a fungus that infects ant nervous systems and is able to move them for a little bit after they die, I think.

Naturally the the other ants in the colony react by throwing any infected any the **** out of the hive as soon as they show up.

Oh yeah I've heard of that one. For some reason I was thinking like it could get inside a dude who just died and bring him back to life to yolo it up one last time.
Quote by guitarxo
I'm not clicking on this if there are pics of bugs inside.

i didnt even get to see the bug in the article

there was side links on the side. one of which was a botfly larva being removed from a childs eye. the other was of a worm in someones eye and omg i want to die
Quote by Dirge Humani

I think that fungus your talking about is what inspired the game The Last Of Us.
The weird thing about those eye pics on the side was that I had a terrible dream today while napping about my eye being ****ed up and it felt so real. Now I'm gonna have an even worse dream tonight.
Quote by chev311e
The weird thing about those eye pics on the side was that I had a terrible dream today while napping about my eye being ****ed up and it felt so real. Now I'm gonna have an even worse dream tonight.

Swivvle swivvle in yo eye swivvle swivvle gonna die :3
Oh my ****ing god I didn't even see those eye pics at first.

I'm going to hurl that's worse than that God damn xenomorph bug
Sail upon the open skies
lol at all the people freaking out about this..

there is a fair chance that you also have some kind of parasite inside you.. tapeworms are very common. it can grow 20 years old inside your intestines. biggest one removed from a human was 35 meters long (114ft). there are little to no symptoms, most people don't even know they are there.

have a nice day

Quote by psyks
You are filthy.
Quote by lemmyisgod97
I think that fungus your talking about is what inspired the game The Last Of Us.

Ophiocordyceps, yeah.

OT: **** that shit. Kill it and then kill it again.
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
Quote by vince1991

there is a fair chance that you also have some kind of parasite inside you.. tapeworms are very common. it can grow 20 years old inside your intestines. biggest one removed from a human was 35 meters long (114ft). there are little to no symptoms, most people don't even know they are there.

have a nice day

why would you post this

you're a bad person
Quote by Jon777
why would you post this

in loving memory of Gerry. came to us unnoticed, 2009(?). rectally discharged late 2011. very noticed. i miss you bro. we shared so many pizza's together
Quote by psyks
You are filthy.
Last edited by vince1991 at May 20, 2014,
Quote by angusfan16
Oh my ****ing god I didn't even see those eye pics at first.

I'm going to hurl that's worse than that God damn xenomorph bug

Sorry. Didn't notice the eye shit. Was too busy going wtf to the bug.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
You guys talked that up way too much for me. I expected gut and butt explosions and like the worm to jump at the guy and go down his throat as the camera's batteries opportunely run out and we're left in the silence of the moment.

But yeah keep crying about a slow moving worm that can't hurt mammals and usually curls up into the size of your shoe soles. I'm disappointed.
Quote by vince1991

have a nice day

Quote by Wormholes
Jesus christ those comments. Too many people get off by turning everything into an religious argument.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_1FjXb8T1Y
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Last edited by JustRooster at May 20, 2014,
Page 1 of 2