I know its SS which im unsure about as ive never had a SS amp head before, any opinions?
Irons
Well it sounds a bit like a rockerverb.

It's an attempt of doing decent quality solid state guitar amps and it's a very good attempt if you ask me: you have a decent quality solid state amp.

No more than decent if you ask me though.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
Im thinking an Orange Th30 head now, the only thing that worrys me is volume and having it set up right, my cab is a 4x12 peavey cab. My current head is a peavey Windsor 120, surely id have to switch the ohm output? Also would I struggle gigging with this volume wise? My current head never goes past about 5
Irons
Oooh you wanna buy a new amp.
Follow this directions and make a new thread with a proper title - https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showpost.php?p=31052894&postcount=2
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Quote by chrismendiola
You do need to follow these directions and post these informations if you want proper answers.

You may as well write them here or edit your first post if you wish.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
Quote by Cajundaddy
Quote by chrismendiola
The TH30 is a pretty nice amp and it is loud, really loud for only being 30 watts. It should be able to hang in a band just fine. I highly advise you get an EQ pedal though, the 1 knob eq on the amp is decent, but an external EQ make it much better
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Agree with the above, and I'm using it in a band myself. Easily gets over a drummer and it amazes everyone that it's only 30 watts.

The EQ is shoddy though, an external EQ is really handy to have if you don't like the exact voicing.
Quote by ethanwhufc
I really don't feel the need to create another thread

Yeah don't create a new thread, but we do need to know this stuff. We get tons of these threads, asking if x amp is good, etc. but we can give much better advice if we know rather, what genres, budget and location you're at to get the tone you want.