Page 1 of 2
can't watch vid @ work atm.

but has to have big tits. I'm tall and built and stuff so can handle them.

I can't handle short/small women though, afraid I might accidentally bump into them without noticing and they'd shatter or something.

really girls that can pull off carrying weight with decent rack, cool nature and interests will win out over a skinny one that is flat chested and dull and unpleasant but objectively attractive to societal standards.

this is the bit where I post rolleyes at you brad cause you are up to your games with this thread.

O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Brad I know a guy who is probably your height/build/actually looks a bit like you and his girlfriend is a bit taller and a lot heavier than him and people always talk about it but they're happy together so who cares
cat
I prefer my girl to have a bit of meat, not to the point of fat, but not super skinny. Those super model super skinny girls just don't seem real.

And that video made me cringe. If she hates being fat, why doesn't she do something about it. Unless it's a medical issue that stops her from losing weight, a little bit of self control and determination can go a long way.
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
Theres a difference between curves and fat but i dont care as fat girls need luvin too
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Quote by theguitarist
really girls that can pull off carrying weight with decent rack, cool nature and interests will win out over a skinny one that is flat chested and dull and unpleasant but objectively attractive to societal standards.
come on man your posts arent usually this shit
ggg1 ggg3

Quote by theguitarist
can't watch vid @ work atm.

but has to have big tits. I'm tall and built and stuff so can handle them.

I can't handle short/small women though, afraid I might accidentally bump into them without noticing and they'd shatter or something.

this is the bit where I post rolleyes at you brad cause you are up to your games with this thread.

Good post.
Nope, couldn't do it. I could do slightly chub, and I mean SLIGHTLY, but that's it. Been with a click who was fit, and I've been with a click that was slightly chubby, and the fit chick's body felt 1000× better to me. Plus I'm active as ****, and I need someone else who is going to be like that too.
Sail upon the open skies
i like them little you know

(you're testing my patience brad)
i don't know why i feel so dry
Wouldn't go near one, they clearly don't respect the idea of keeping themselves relatively healthy, and therefore who knows what else they don't respect. They also clearly lack some form of self-control

All this is in my own opinion, I'm sure people will quote me and call them thick and tell me I have no idea, good for you. I'm not the one who's dating a fat chick and I never have and never will.
'And after a while, you can work on points for style.
Like the club tie, and the firm handshake,
A certain look in the eye and an easy smile.'

'You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
So that when they turn their backs on you,
You'll get the chance to put the knife in.'
Depends on your standard. My friends sometimes scoff me for trying to go for chicks they consider to be "heavy", whereas I think that skinny girls have no advantages in terms of attractiveness over girls who are slightly heavier. As long as it's not plump leaning towards fat I think it's fine.
Quote by behind_you
come on man your posts arent usually this shit

brad's thread aren't usually either BUT I GUESS EVERYONE IS JUST BRINGING EACH OTHER DOWN NOW.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
I've only gone out with girls shorter than me who are slim. I'm not a big guy and you gotta assert your manliness so going out with a smaller girl works for me. Plus small guys + big girls is pretty comical and emasculating.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Look at my user title damnit.

Fat chicks are the best.
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
I wouldn't date a bigger/fat person because we wouldn't have much in common. I quite like the outdoors and exercising, going for long walks/runs ect. and I feel that someone who is a bit bigger probably wouldnt be interested in that sort of thing. And I'm not a missive eater either

that and I just don't find them attractive I'm sure they're a great person and I don't have a problem, but I'd never be able to date them because I would have to force the attraction which wouldn't be good of either of us
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Quote by lemmyisgod97
You guys wouldn't say no.

Half of them aren't fat, the other two are hiding behind clothing.

This is fat
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Anyway I have technically statutory raped #nice

Quote by EndThecRinge51
once a girl and i promised to never leave each other

since that promise was broken

i dont make promises any more
Quote by lemmyisgod97

I would say no

They're fat, and I don't find that attractive. Don't tell me what I do and don't find attractive

One of them's got a tattoo

Last edited by digman50 at May 20, 2014,
Quote by digman50
I would say no

They're fat, and I don't find that attractive. Don't tell me what I do and don't find attractive

You're one of those sickly little kids

I wouldn't blame you, I wouldn't date a woman who weighed more than me either
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Anyway I have technically statutory raped #nice

Quote by EndThecRinge51
once a girl and i promised to never leave each other

since that promise was broken

i dont make promises any more
Quote by digman50
I would say no

One of them's got a tattoo

Just

ayy lmao
Quote by megano28
You're one of those sickly little kids

I wouldn't blame you, I wouldn't date a woman who weighed more than me either

I'm 140 pounds.

I'd let any of those 4 girls dominate me.
ayy lmao
Quote by megano28
Half of them aren't fat, the other two are hiding behind clothing.

This is fat

Is this fat enough for you ?
itt: guys telling other guys what they find attractive

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by EndTheRapture51
I've only gone out with girls shorter than me who are slim. I'm not a big guy and you gotta assert your manliness

jaaaaaaaysus wept
Quote by chookiecookie
I'm 140 pounds.

I'd let any of those 4 girls dominate me.

That's great for you.

Everyone has their own tastes, I could never do anything with a fat girl because I just don't find them attractive, it's not that hard to understand.

I'm not even remotely attracted to any of the girls posted in this thread so far.

Last edited by digman50 at May 20, 2014,
Quote by lemmyisgod97

M8 u dunno wut fat is

Where's muffinduck and morphogenesis when you need em
ayy lmao
Quote by lemmyisgod97

EDIT:
Quote by lemmyisgod97

Das nice too mang

Quote by chookiecookie
M8 u dunno wut fat is

I'm trying to find pictures in my stash that are safe to post. Give me a minute.
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
Last edited by muffinduck01 at May 20, 2014,
Quote by chookiecookie
M8 u dunno wut fat is

You could feed a medium-sized African village with those arms.

Seriously, if you find that attractive then that's great for you and them

Quote by digman50
Wouldn't go near one, they clearly don't respect the idea of keeping themselves relatively healthy, and therefore who knows what else they don't respect. They also clearly lack some form of self-control

All this is in my own opinion, I'm sure people will quote me and call them thick and tell me I have no idea, good for you. I'm not the one who's dating a fat chick and I never have and never will.

I'm very thin and I am terribly unhealthy most of the time. I know fat people that don't even eat that much. Don't be a cunt.

I guess you'd call my girlfriend fat. I'm generally in to very small women since I'm really small. I went out on a limb and it turned out alright. She's trying to lose weight so she might thin down to just chubby.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Page 1 of 2