is it inevitable?

I have been noticing more ... and more.... and more......

Sorry cant find a good place to post this ha! Lol
Are you using your guitar as a hammer? I dont understand.
Fender Mustang/Derfenstein DST> Boss Power Wah> Pedal Monsters Klone> Bogner Uberschall> Walrus Audio Janus> Randall RM20> Line 6 M9> Randall RM20
marks on the fingerboard are inevitable if you play with a tight grip. I take it you have a rosewood board which does seem to get dings more than maple or ebony.
Quote by lucky1978
Are you using your guitar as a hammer? I dont understand.

FINGERnail marks.

Low frets, longish nails and fretting too hard and that's what you get.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Itll happen, just try to keep your nails cut. what kind of fretboard? if its rosewood then you could wipe it down with tung oil, make existing ones much less noticeable. Itll look a ton better too, real rich color. I make sure my luthier does it every time he works on either one of my axes
-Main Gear-
ESP Ltd V-401 + D Activator N&B
De Armond/Guild 2000 M72 Bluesbird w/ USA Toastertops
Peavey JSX & XXL
Mesa Boogie Rectifier Vertical 2x12
Airis Effects Savage Drive
Last edited by TYSHADOWS at May 20, 2014,
Damn, why not just clip your nails? It sure as hell isn't inevitable.
Fender Mustang/Derfenstein DST> Boss Power Wah> Pedal Monsters Klone> Bogner Uberschall> Walrus Audio Janus> Randall RM20> Line 6 M9> Randall RM20
Cut your nails as short as you can without pain. Then take a nail file and make them smooth and rounded on the ends so it's not a sharp edge digging into the neck.
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣