Page 1 of 2
yes
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

The term you are looking for is "rage quit".

It's perfectly normal.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by archangels
But sucking at something is the first step to being sorta good at something!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DN43sCyEanA

Yeah but who wants to be "sorta-good" at something? Unless it is an important life skill it's probably just a waste of time. Focus on refining the things you are naturally talented at.
Quote by Thrashtastic15
Yeah but who wants to be "sorta-good" at something? Unless it is an important life skill it's probably just a waste of time. Focus on refining the things you are naturally talented at.

Sometimes people get more enjoyment out of things that they aren't naturally talented at?
Quote by Thrashtastic15

some people are just not naturally talented at anything, so they have to settle
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
It's okay to like or dislike anything for any reason.

We don't have thought police yet, so, go ahead and feel however you want to feel about anything.
Seems pretty reasonable to not enjoy an activity when you're not good at it.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Depends if you view "not being good" as a challenge or a frustration. Or both.
I wouldn't say I get a whole lot of enjoyment out of programming, and I get incredibly angry at it. But I do get enjoyment out of solving problems, and getting things to work.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
Sometimes people get more enjoyment out of things that they aren't naturally talented at?

Sucks to be them I suppose.
Yes.

This isn't exactly a complicated issue.
“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.” ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Quote by lolmnt
PC police strike again

If you have a computer related question, ask here!

Official Mayor of the Computer Thread
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
Hard werk beats natural talent when natural talent doesn't werk hard

what if one of my natural talents is hard work?

good canadian boy victory
Of course, TS. Just don't be that whinyass bitchface who won't join in with the rest of your friends because "I HATE THAT ACTIVITY".
as long as you are aware and acknowledge that is your primary reason for disliking it.

sometimes you can do things for fun regardless of ability but some stuff is awful to partake in if you're bad at it.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Yes, it's ok. Life is short so spend your time pursuing things that bring you some joy.

I stink at golf. Really stink. I have played a fair amount and have been coached by some very talented pros. It ain't happenin. I don't even really see what all the fuss is about. Some of my friends LOVE the game. I don't. No reason to continue spending time and resources pursuing a sport that I stink at and doesn't bring me joy. Move on, new game, new rules, way more fun.
"Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It's the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use." -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20 percent. The attitude of the motherfucker who plays it is 80 percent." -- Miles Davis

Guthrie on tone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmohdG9lLqY
Quote by Weaponized
Ur kinda being a bitch about it in some circumstances but it's ok

Quote by whywefight
Dislike? Yeah sure. Just don't be a little bitch about it

Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Of course, TS. Just don't be that whinyass bitchface who won't join in with the rest of your friends because "I HATE THAT ACTIVITY".

watch your mouths.
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
What are you, my mother?!

Wouldn't that be funny lol
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
What are you, my mother?!

what are you, a misogynistic fuck off?

yes
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by Thrashtastic15
what if one of my natural talents is hard work?

good canadian boy victory

this post was too ontario for me to handle step your game up quebec

Quote by Eastwinn
what are you, a misogynistic fuck off?

yes

No need to be a dick.
Quote by CaptainCanti
it wouldn't surprise me if UG goes down within the next couple months, along with other privately owned sites

December 14, 2017
Yea, it's pretty much why I hate life atm
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Yep, just don't expect other people to care about what you think though
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
It's fine if you dislike it, but it's not okay to say said something sucks, like basketball sucks because I can't dribble at all.
Sure, why not?

I suck at most math (cuz remembering and shit lol), and so therefore hate it.

Oh, also running.
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Dreadnought

Oh, also running.

wat

anyway its perfectly understandable to hate something because you're bad at it. I think that's why I don't like playing basketball and soccer. Lack of ability --> really bad injuries --> being too scared to play again and/or hating it. But then again, I'm bad at physics but I like learning about it, something about the subject just captures my attention. It's all down to personal motivation. I personally try not to let my lack of ability prevent me from trying to do something well but there are exceptions which I hate myself for having but there they are

Quote by Cardbored
It's fine if you dislike it, but it's not okay to say said something sucks, like basketball sucks because I can't dribble at all.

it's okay to say whatever you want. If other people wanna argue because they think something DOESN'T suck then that's between you and them
cat
Last edited by guitarxo at May 21, 2014,
Page 1 of 2