Hi everyone!
I'm quite new to guitar and I've learned a couple of basic chords and know some easy songs. But right now, I don't know what to do. I want to improve and learn new things but I have no idea where to start. Can someone help me? Do you have any tricks for beginners?
find songs that are too difficult for you to play, figure out why, do some googling, learn new things
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Finding a good teacher, especially at earlier stages, helps a lot. Another very important thing to do is experiment! Learning songs, technique, music theory, etc. is definitely worth it, but a lot of people get so wrapped up in that kind of thing that they forget to work on their creative abilities.

So, what I'd suggest to you, even at an early stage is to search the web for backing tracks to improvise (make things up on the spot) to. It might be difficult at first, but it trains you in the art of being creative. Nobody but you can teach you to be a creative musician.

Welcome to the world of guitar playing!! Cheers!!
Also, when it comes to being creative, try writing your own songs. I'd say that the first 30 or so songs that I wrote sucked, but slowly, I got better at it. It's all a matter of experimentation.
Quote by noemie24
Hi everyone!
I'm quite new to guitar and I've learned a couple of basic chords and know some easy songs. But right now, I don't know what to do. I want to improve and learn new things but I have no idea where to start. Can someone help me? Do you have any tricks for beginners?

If you want to be a musician that can eventually compose songs and improvise - start learning songs by ear now. This is the best "trick" out there for a guitarist, but since there's no way to monetize that "trick", you'll rarely see it recommended.