I recently picked up a Fender Modern Player Thinline Tele Deluxe. It sounds great and I love the feel but unlike pretty much any other tele, the pup selecter switch is on the upper part of the body, like a Les Paul.

My problem Is, when I'm standing and singing while playing I constantly hit the switch. I've always had this problem and avoided guitars with the switch on the upper body for that reason. But I really like this guitar, its perfect for how and what I play besides that frustrating switch location.

Is there anything I can do here? Maybe a tiny slider switch? Move it to where the knobs are and cover the hole with a sticker?
I have tried to make it work as is in the past and it just led to more frustration and horrible band practices.

Any ideas?
Fender Mustang/Derfenstein DST> Boss Power Wah> Pedal Monsters Klone> Bogner Uberschall> Walrus Audio Janus> Randall RM20> Line 6 M9> Randall RM20
You could replace one of the vol/tone knobs with a switch and either just leave the other there not hooked up (Hetfield does this on Les Pauls and his EC's) or cover it with something.
I typically like using either neck or bridge pup. I just got this guitar so I'm not sure yet but I may be fine with a two way switch if that would mean I could fit some sorta slider or pushbutton switch in the pocket. I would like to keep both volume and tone controls though.
Fender Mustang/Derfenstein DST> Boss Power Wah> Pedal Monsters Klone> Bogner Uberschall> Walrus Audio Janus> Randall RM20> Line 6 M9> Randall RM20
Just read up on the blend knob and it seems like that could be my solution. Pardon my naivete, but can I replace either tone or volume knob? I couldn't quite tell from what I read about 'em. And will the single v or t knob control both pups?

Obviously this work is over my head but I have a good local tech I've been going to for years, just haven't made it to him yet and can't bare to part with my spiffy new guitar (I'm poor, lol) for another week or two.
Yeah you could replace either a tone or vol control with the blend and have the single one control both pickups, just depends if you want individual vol or tone to decide which to replace.