http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2014/05/20/tractor-trailer-hauling-live-bees-overturns-in-delaware/

NEWARK, Del., (CBS) — A tractor trailer flipped on its side and what was inside flew out – millions of honey bees!

The big rig was hauling an estimated 20 million bees from Florida to Maine when it crashed on the ramp from Northbound 898 to Northbound I-95 in Newark, Delaware.
“I was loading the car up over here and then I saw bees everywhere,” Mike Gray said.
Gray, a tow truck driver, called to the scene for an unrelated disabled car said he had no idea the bees had been freed from the hives originally contained in the pallets the tractor trailer was carrying.

Gray added, “I’ve seen eggs and chickens but never a bee truck flipped over.”
And it’s not every day you see first responders swatting away and brushing off before suiting up to get on the job. In fact, it wasn’t long before they called for backup.
Beekeeper Dave Feinberg said, “They’re giving us a half hour to get all the hives we can off of the truck. There’s literally millions of bees down there.”

Paul Dill, also a beekeeper added, “They’ve been traumatized, they can get a little irritable.”
Turns out, this is the first time in 14 years the Delaware State Police Department had to utilize its “Bee Swarm Removal Plan”. The first step actually calls for rounding up the local beekeepers who together with fire crews strategically disperse the bee swarms. It isn’t until that’s completed the overturned tractor trailer can be up-righted.

“Having traveled up from Florida, up here they’re probably thirsty, now they’re all disoriented and angry I’m sure,” Feinberg added if you happen to stumble upon some bees that managed to escape, “Don’t spray them, don’t kill them, call somebody before you kill them, your local beekeepers association.”

The cause of the crash remains under investigation.
Meanwhile, three men were transported to the hospital in stable condition. Police say the 55-year-old driver of the tractor trailer along with his 24-year-old and 25-year-old passengers suffered minor injuries from the crash but were subsequently each stung 50 to 100 times.

Thank God this was not a truck of Asian Giant Hornets. My fat ass would be on the other side of the country ASAP.
bees are cute ^_^

check out my fanfic everyone ! !

~Forever~

Barry waited for Vanessa to leave the restroom. He had been immensely curious as to her activities in there. She visited an average of 5 times a day. Sometimes, he'd hear grunts and swears coming from there. And as Vanessa left, there was a horrid scent, the source being a porcelain dish referred to as a 'toilet'.
The sound of the water gushing signalled the end to the activities. He hid beehind the door, flying in as she walked away.

He flew up towards the 'toilet', examining it's contents. Before him he saw a majestic white dish, with a few brown skids down it's edge. He came closer to the brown, foul smelling substance, wafting in the scent. Although foul smelling, he couldn't help but take a liking to it. He felt the urge to touch it, to rub against it.

He soon found himself covered in this substance. He rubbed it all over himself, hands traveling all over his body until they met his ****. He shivered at the slight caress, not noticing until now that he was getting of on this.
Using the brown substance as lubricant, he pumped his meat stick firmly.

Vanessa entered the restroom again. Her lunch hadn't been treating her stomach kindly. She rushed over to the toilet, not noticing her beeloved covered in her shit. She ripped her pants off and crouched down to the bowl, pushing hard to give birth to the food baby.

Barry was still jacking off as the choice ass was placed above him. He looked up, seeing an ass spread wide. He heard Vanessa's grunts as she forced this unholy being out from her. With one final push and a cuss, the shit exploded from her ass, raining upon Barry and the porcelain. Barry was smothered in shit, finding oxygen lacking. Barry died covered in shit.

"That shit must have been a beauty" she muttered to herself, wiping, then pulling up her pants. She stood staring at her masterpiece for a while, an immense sense of pride overwhelming her. "THAT came out of MY ass?"

She flushed the toilet, only just catching a glimpse of something black and yellow. She lunged towards the toilet bowl, grabbing at her food baby.
"BARRY?!" she screamed as she observed the lifeless body of her Beeloved.
"I thought we were going to be together forever… you promised me.." She sobbed.

Vanessa shoved the handful of shit in her mouth, along with the dead bee., swallowing it whole.
"Now you will be a part of me forever"

Not realising the flaws in her logic, to keep Barry a part of her she ate her shit until the day she died.

~Le fin~

Last edited by MinterMan22 at May 21, 2014,
what the **** mint

what the **** was that
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
he changed the story

i dont know which is worse

yeah thats enough internet for about a week
pinga
Quote by Cb4rabid
he changed the story

i dont know which is worse

yeah thats enough internet for about a week

yea the first one got kinda dark at the end and i didn't wanna potentially offend anyone

only disgust

Delaware, what a silly state. Last I heard of them, it was that "I'm not a witch" lady.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by MinterMan22
bees are cute ^_^

Well it looks like I found my replacement. Now I can be in peace with myself *flies away*
Quote by MinterMan22
bees are cute ^_^

I don't even know how to react to that...
Quote by MinterMan22
bees are cute ^_^

Best thread hijacking I have seen on here in a long time. On topic though why were they transporting that many bees from Florida to Maine anyway? wouldn't it just be easier to send the honey instead?
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by derkym
Best thread hijacking I have seen on here in a long time. On topic though why were they transporting that many bees from Florida to Maine anyway? wouldn't it just be easier to send the honey instead?

To pollinate crops and stuff.

I don't understand this whole bee crisis thing. Can't we just farm them?
On playing the Paul Gilbert signature at the guitar store extensively, my missus sighed:
"Put it down now, It's like you love that guitar more than me!"
In Which I replied.
"Well it has got two F-Holes!"
Quote by derkym
wouldn't it just be easier to send the honey instead?

I hope you're not serious