Page 1 of 2
I almost cried.

She can't feel her feet because the chemotherapy she got gave her neuropathy. She can walk fine, but the feeling on her toes is gone, and even though it's not a pins and needles feeling, it's an annoying sensation and she often can't fall asleep because of it.

So she blazed it.

And could feel her toes after 30 minutes.

I was so happy.

She slept like a baby.

4/20 blaze it you homosexuals.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
My mom suffers from severe MS among various other medical ailments. They prescribe numerous medication to help her, but it really doesn't do too much.
Once in a blue moon she will take a small toke and it helps her pain considerably, reducing it to a level she hasn't felt in years.
I don't smoke myself but it helps a good amount of people cope with pain and for that I'm fine with it.
Before I was born I had a sister that passed away from cot death and for months after it my mother couldn't sleep, after about 8 months her friend recommended smoking a joint and she slept for a full night for the first time since it happened.
i'm glad for you..

apparently a good toke does wonders for people struggling with nausea and low appetite after chemotherapy. didn't know it could relief neuropathy symptoms

420 blaze it, philip's mom
Quote by psyks
You are filthy.
Get her a lava lamp and a copy of Half Baked.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Wooo goo phil's mum!

I recommended weed to my brother cause of his OCD and insomnia but he's an anti-weed peasant -__-
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Your mom blazed me last night.

Nah man, glad for her
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Reported for trying to start an underground drug thread.

But nah seriously good for her.
My Dad had MS. Decent enough excuse to blaze it.
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by slash_GNR666
Your mom blazed me last night.

That weren't 420 she was blazin
Quote by sickman411
S-Gsus wept
There should be more positive stories of weed like this, so it gets legalised in more countries. Still don't see why alcohol is legal and weed isn't.
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
One of my good friends has severe anxiety and will have huge panic attacks if it gets out of control. She started smoking and it does wonders for her. If she smokes a little bit every day, it's significantly better for her than any meds she's been prescribed.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by macaroni
There should be more positive stories of weed like this, so it gets legalised in more countries. Still don't see why alcohol is legal and weed isn't.

If alcohol was discovered today it would be illegal.
inb4 bring back drug thread since it's medication now.
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
Quote by macaroni

You mustn't frequent reddit then. Constant positive stories about weed on the frontpage.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Quote by BladeSlinger
One of my good friends has severe anxiety and will have huge panic attacks if it gets out of control. She started smoking and it does wonders for her. If she smokes a little bit every day, it's significantly better for her than any meds she's been prescribed.

Throws me into some of the worst panic attacks I've ever had.

To each their own.
ayy lmao
I use it to self medicate for my bipolar disorder. The studies i've read on the subject seem inconclusive but it works better than any pills i've ever been prescribed.
I'm glad your mom found some comfort. I know how rough chemo can be.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I'm really glad it made her feel better chemo is pretty rough

My dad is starting to develop peripheral neuropathy due to diabetes and he doesn't want to take any medication other than his standard metformin tablets because everything else has side effects that interfere with his being able to work. I really wish he could try this but that's never going to happen.
cat
I always hoped we'd live to see the day western society would finally lift that silly ass taboo on da ganja

I just never thought the revolution would start so soon, and in Colorado of all places...

/] 三方 [\
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
glad your mom is feeling better!!
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Great that she feels better, I'd be blazin all day and night if I was in her situation.

...oh wait
those scum junkies are back yall better get out of here !!

Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by snipelfritz
Get her a lava lamp and a copy of Half Baked.

Have you ever ________ on weed?
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by guitarxo
I'm really glad it made her feel better chemo is pretty rough

My dad is starting to develop peripheral neuropathy due to diabetes and he doesn't want to take any medication other than his standard metformin tablets because everything else has side effects that interfere with his being able to work. I really wish he could try this but that's never going to happen.

Make him some 'brownies'
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
Quote by macaroni
Make him some 'brownies'

yes. this. thc dissolves very well in fat. such as butter. then you can use it in any food that has butter in it. better than smoking imo. i do this with my waste material after every harvest

here's a link

Link removed.
Quote by psyks
You are filthy.
Have you ever watched The Daily Show on weed? Meta as fuuuuuuuuuck.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by vince1991
yes. this. thc dissolves very well in fat. such as butter. then you can use it in any food that has butter in it. better than smoking imo. i do this with my waste material after every harvest

here's a link

Yeah, y'see this is one of the reasons (albeit for stronger drugs) that the drug thread was closed.

We don't have a problem with this thread, and we're quite happy for Phil's mother.

But you can't just link (directly, too) to pages describing how to lace brownies with cannabis, for example. That's not what we want here. How hard is it for people to understand this?

Philip: congratulations for your mother, hope she keeps getting/feeling better (not sure how temporary/long-term the effect is).
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Yeah, y'see this is one of the reasons (albeit for stronger drugs) that the drug thread was closed.

We don't have a problem with this thread, and we're quite happy for Phil's mother.

But you can't just link (directly, too) to pages describing how to lace brownies with cannabis, for example. That's not what we want here. How hard is it for people to understand this?

Philip: congratulations for your mother, hope she keeps getting/feeling better (not sure how temporary/long-term the effect is).

You decide to remove the link but then the link is in your post in the quote now.

edit: oh you've editted it out now
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
Page 1 of 2