Kind of depends on where you are thinking this noise is coming from. If you are using a series chain of pedals and not using your amp effects loop it should be the last pedal in your chain. Or just before the delay so it doesn't kill the trails.

If you are using your effects loop, put in there before your mod/delay stuff and you should be good to go.
Jackson: DKMG w/Zakk Wylde EMGs
Fender: Fat Strat HSS
Epiphone: Les Paul Custom w/SD Pickups
Dean: Performer E Acoustic/Electric
Vox: DA5
Vox JamVox
Digitech: GNX4 Workstation
Digitech: EX-7 Distortion Factory
Boss DR-880
MAudio Bx5a Deluxe
If your not using the loop Guitar>tuner>wah>TS9>OD2>Comp>ISP>Delay>Jam Man>amp

Keep the gate after the OD/distortion pedals, but before your time based/modulation
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Take the ISP out of the chain and see if it is better.

An easy troubleshooting method is to take every pedal out and put one at a time back in and see when the noise starts. That way you can isolate the issue
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
^+1

I actually just added a original decimator to my board, and I'm super happy with it! Completely killed to background hiss from my p90's, with no adverse effect to my tone. I have my at the very end of my chain, in front of the amp.

Also, why would you want the noise from your OD and Boost?
Guitars:
PRS Custom 24
Gibson Les Paul 60's Tribute
85' MIJ Strat
97' Snakepit Les Paul
LP Traditional 1960 Zebra
MIJ Tele
MIA Strat

Amps:
Silver Jubilee 2525
Peavey Ultra 112
Jet City JCA50H
66' Bassman
Pink Paisley Princeton RV
74' Vibro Champ
Quote by ValePark
I have the Compressor, Blues Driver and OD in the DEC loop to kill their noise. They aren't boost pedals, but there for the backbone of my tone.

I have the TS9 after GUITAR OUT because it's a boost pedal. When I engage it I want it to have a bit of feedback and p1ssed off gain. The feed back it creates is nothing compared to the Comp, BD and OD, the pedals I bought the ISP to control.

I'm able to get feedback with my bad monkey with the ISP in the same loop. I just set the threashold of the ISP so that it is right on the edge of cutting in on my normal distorted tone, then when I kick my BM in, it still kills all of the noise when not playing, but if I let a note ring out (or just touch the guitar a little) it will feedback quite a bit, becasue it's pushed past the threshold limit. Enough for what I want anyways.
Guitars:
PRS Custom 24
Gibson Les Paul 60's Tribute
85' MIJ Strat
97' Snakepit Les Paul
LP Traditional 1960 Zebra
MIJ Tele
MIA Strat

Amps:
Silver Jubilee 2525
Peavey Ultra 112
Jet City JCA50H
66' Bassman
Pink Paisley Princeton RV
74' Vibro Champ
I ALWAYS keep my noise gate at the towards the end of my chain, this is my layout:

GUITAR>
Wah > Tuner > Octave > OD > Phase > Chorus > Noise gate > Delay >
AMP

I noticed that when I put the delay before the noise gate it just kills it when I have the level on the gate turned up; and I have a 6505 and usually need it up quite a bit. So I would recommend putting it at the end of the chain
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop Silverburst (Invader/'59)
-Fender Standard Telecaster HH Black (SH-5/'59)
-Fender Standard Stratocaster HH White (Nazgul/'59)
-Austin Guitars Les Paul Goldtop Copy (Distortion/'59)
-Ovation ApplauseAE44II Elite Black Acoustic

Amps/Cabs
-Peavey 6505+
-Peavey Stereo Chorus 2x12 Combo
-Behringer Ultracoustic ACX450 1x8 Acoustic Combo
-Marshall MX2x12 Cabinet

Wayyyyy too many effects pedals...