Do you use Piezo Bridges on electric basses?

I am searching for a Piezo Bridge for a 5 string bass ( Aria IGB to be precise ), what could qualify as a cheap Piezo Bridge?

Thanks for your input.
I do not know if I have seen a piezo bridge on an "inexpensive" bass. They tend to be a nice extra on an already expensive bass. They do a pretty good imitation of an acoustic instrument. The ABM and the Hipshot piezo bass bridges usually sell in the US$150.00 to $200.00 range; with other brands selling for more.
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
Quote by FatalGear41
I do not know if I have seen a piezo bridge on an "inexpensive" bass. They tend to be a nice extra on an already expensive bass. They do a pretty good imitation of an acoustic instrument. The ABM and the Hipshot piezo bass bridges usually sell in the US$150.00 to $200.00 range; with other brands selling for more.

Heard about Hipshot and if I am not wrong they are fairly good, right?

Never heard of ABM, though, but maybe that's because I am no expert on bridges. Are they good in your opinion ?
Piezo saddles for bass guitars tend to be very expensive and rarely sound nice. The only ones worth using tend to be specially made for boutique instruments like the Turner Rennaissance (sp?) basses.
Quote by realsmoky
Heard about Hipshot and if I am not wrong they are fairly good, right?

Never heard of ABM, though, but maybe that's because I am no expert on bridges. Are they good in your opinion ?

Both Hipshot and ABM make very good bridges.

The Hipshot:

The ABM:

"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley