I'm able to access Facebook, Ultimate-Guitar, Netflix, Google and most websites that I've tried. However, I can't access Soundcloud or RCU (the website for my bank). Malwarebytes also can't update. I've tried deleting all history/cookies for the last couple hours, restarting my router, turning off the wifi on my laptop and turning it back on, and restarting my laptop. Any idea what could be wrong?
Inb4 delete system32
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
You may have unknowingly downloaded and installed herbyware, preventing you from accessing certain sites.

But seriously, I don't know. My knowledge of this stuff is pretty slim so my advice would just be to wait it out for a day or so before calling tech support.
Quote by the bartender
Inb4

Can't you get banned for even mentioning that?
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by herby190
I'm able to access Facebook, Ultimate-Guitar, Netflix, Google and most websites that I've tried. However, I can't access Soundcloud or RCU (the website for my bank). Malwarebytes also can't update. I've tried deleting all history/cookies for the last couple hours, restarting my router, turning off the wifi on my laptop and turning it back on, and restarting my laptop. Any idea what could be wrong?

Your mommy probably put a lock on the sites
Quote by slash_GNR666
I sure hope so. "I'd love to post *insert overposted meme here*, but it's not funny. I KNOW WHAT TO DO! IF I PUT "INB4" IN FRONT OF IT, IT'S NOT ME POSTING THE MEME, IT'S EVERYBODY ELSE! #GENIUS"
Quote by herby190
I sure hope so. "I'd love to post *insert overposted meme here*, but it's not funny. I KNOW WHAT TO DO! IF I PUT "INB4" IN FRONT OF IT, IT'S NOT ME POSTING THE MEME, IT'S EVERYBODY ELSE! #GENIUS"

He's talking about the last two words of the first post I believe.
Quote by E7#9
He's talking about the last two words of the first post I believe.
Oh. Slightly less annoying, probably more dangerous. I'd much rather see "inb4" become an instaban. It's useless, even by meme standards (which are virtually non-existent already).
Quote by captainsnazz
do you have a mac?
if not, get a mac.

___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by jazz_rock_feel
Have you tried using a different browser?
Congratulations on being the first person to post something even vaguely helpful.

When I was first unable to access RCU on Firefox, I switched to Chrome. That worked for a little while, but doesn't anymore. After I cleared ALL of my cookies and cache for Firefox, Soundcloud started working again, but RCU is still not. Seeing as RCU's the only thing that's still a problem, and their website has shit itself in recent memory, I suppose I'll just have to wait and see if the problem's on their end.
System restore, yo

Quote by CoreysMonster

I still like cho0onger more than the 2 of you

Quote by OneHappyCamper
joke's on you, i actually fuck my cat
Quote by herby190

that escalated quickly
Quote by chev311e
that escalated quickly
Moreso a slow escalation over years of seeing people post "inb4" and it never once being funny.
Quote by slash_GNR666

It would make sense to ban someone for actually trying to convince a person to delete their system32, but since that's sort of the opposite of what I did it would not make sense to ban me.

also,
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Quote by herby190
Moreso a slow escalation over years of seeing people post "inb4" and it never once being funny.

I find it hilarious how mad you became over something so trivial
Quote by metal4eva_22
I find it hilarious how mad you became over something so trivial
This is the internet. Isn't that like, what we do? Go into an online team game and play badly; let me know how neutral and reasonable the responses are.
Quote by chev311e
im able to access it
It just started coming back. Try your profile and see if it loads for you; mine does not. Stats and some other features aren't back yet, either.
Quote by willT08
me and snazz can't so **** off

Good, there's enough bad music on there already.

I kid, I kid
Quote by willT08
me and snazz can't so **** off

its being really finicky with me

like it half loaded
banned
Quote by willT08
Soundcloud's down for everyone I think

its working for me now

and i can see you have a new tune up today

i like it a lot
banned
Every once in a while I have issues like this. I always check the website on http://www.isup.me/ to see if they're up, but it's usually my end that's messed up, in which case I just run Ccleaner and most of the time that fixes it. Have you tried clearing your cache?
Quote by chev311e
Good, there's enough bad music on there already.

I kid, I kid

It would be amazing if Soundcloud came back and every song was Fracture.