Page 1 of 3
He's got a good voice.

Good control.

Nice range.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Hey, so........ you realize America sort of stopped caring about American Idol after it's 3rd or 4th season right?

So this is (looks up) season 13?
Yeah... America REAAAAAALLLLY doesn't care.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
I just thought you guys would find it cool that a kid that sings rock really well won AI this year. And I know that most of you don't watch American Idol which is why I made the thread, to tell you. I've never watched it before this season, and I started watching because of this guy.
Quote by KillerPhail
I just thought you guys would find it coo...
No.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by KillerPhail
I just thought you guys would find it cool that a kid that sings rock really well won AI this year. And I know that most of you don't watch American Idol which is why I made the thread, to tell you. I've never watched it before this season, and I started watching because of this guy.

You seem like a nice guy, but we don't really care. So ... yeah. Don't take it personal.
Quote by KillerPhail

He sings rock. He won. So what?

It's not like this dude winning matters. He'll probably fade into obscurity after one record, like everyone else (except Kelly Clarkson and Carrie Underwood) has.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax

It's not like this dude winning matters. He'll probably fade into obscurity after one record, like everyone else (except Kelly Clarkson and Carrie Underwood) has.

+1

Half the time runner ups and shit actually become more successful
ayy lmao
I realize he will probably be forgotten by the end of tomorrow but I still find it cool because he is an excellent frontman and performer.

I also realize that most of you on UG probably have replaced your love for rock with a love for electronic music. If this was 2009 it might have been cooler to some of you.
Quote by KillerPhail
I also realize that most of you on UG probably have replaced your love for rock with a love for electronic music. If this was 2009 it might have been cooler to some of you.

What a blanket statement...

No, it has nothing to do with that. I still love me some good rock. It's just that AI is not relevant and never has been.
Quote by KillerPhail

UG didn't give a fuck about American Idol even in 2009
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
I stopped watching american idol ever since that lambert guy lost. It has just gone downhill ever since. But the auditions are always funny to watch.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by crazysam23_Atax
What a blanket statement...

No, it has nothing to do with that. I still love me some good rock. It's just that AI is not relevant and never has been.

It's more about me appreciating how good the guy is at singing and stage presence. And it's even cooler to me that he won a show that usually supports softer more accessible music.

I'm willing to put 800$ on someone finding something wrong with what I just said.
Last edited by KillerPhail at May 21, 2014,
Quote by KillerPhail
It's more about me appreciating how good the guy is at singing and stage presence. And it's even cooler to me that he won a show that usually supports softer more accessible music.

Fair enough

But this is the pit. I see you joined last month, so you get this one.

Everybody gets one.
ayy lmao
Quote by KillerPhail

I'm willing to put 800$ on someone finding something wrong with what I just said.

he sucks lel

pay up bitch
banned
Quote by KillerPhail

You put the dollar sign after the number?

But what I came in here to say...

MORE LIKE AMERICAN IDOL WEINER AMIRITE LEL.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by KillerPhail
I just thought you guys would find it cool that a kid that sings rock really well won AI this year.

Why would you think that?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
HOW has no one mentioned that this dicktree sang a RUSH song on Idol.

I saw the title of the video said Working Man and said to myself "oh lord please be a different song/band."

Nope.

I don't use the buzzword ''cringe'' too much but that defines the word to me.
Quote by KillerPhail

Rush are generally an accessible band.

I'll pm you my paypal details.
maybe im used to more interactive performances but that was pretty boring
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Quote by crazysam23_Atax

They've got the looks.
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
Hopefully this leads to the resurgence of metal.
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
Yeah and he'll release one single and everyone will go back to not knowing/caring who he is.
Quote by KillerPhail
snazz and will speak for the pit
Quote by KillerPhail

this guy is singing very accessible music for babies
Quote by The Madcap
You guys really care about the fact that you don't care about AI...

That's what I'm thinking too. Apparently I struck some sort of chord with some of you here.
Quote by KillerPhail
That's what I'm thinking too. Apparently I struck some sort of chord with some of you here.

hey you owe me 800 bucks
banned
Page 1 of 3