I've been shredding for, like, two and a half years now.

I hate to brag but I'm like five Dave Mustaines, man. Maybe even six.

I'm so good General Mills called and asked if they could put me on the Wheaties box but I was all, like, "Nah. I don't want people to see me and give up."

I'm just kidding, I'm actually terrible.
Quote by Swagmonius

I hate to brag but I'm like five Dave Mustaines, man. Maybe even six.

What's the opposite of bragging?
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Been playing since October 2004. One month before my join date.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
I have been playing electric guitar for about 5 months. I always surprise people with how good I got in that amount of time but in reality I played bass for two years and acoustic for a couple of months before that.
Quote by lolmnt
I love to have my vag pounded by guys who make lame threads on the internet!

Quote by snipelfritz
This thread topic is gold. I've been on this website for 8 years and I've never come up with anything like this. So yeah. Great job TS[457undead].
Quote by BjarnedeGraaf
you are trying too hard to be funny.

I've been playing 5 years though
On and off since I was 15 so about 8 years. But if you heard me you'd think I've only been playing for a year.
Classical since September 2003, even though I don't play much classical anymore, and electric since July 2009. Though I never really got into learning songs so my technique isn't great.
OP aside, since January 2008 (6 years).
Been tabbing since June 2009 (join date) and still going.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at May 22, 2014,
I've been playing about seven years now; honestly, I'm amazed that I stuck with it this long because I started with a shitty Korean Strat knock-off, no amp, no tuner, no musical experience of any kind, and my still-a-beginner friend teaching me a few basic chords and what standard tuning is. Now of course I'm light-years ahead of where I was, and can play circles around my friend who never really kept at it. It's really the only skill or ability I have that I'm proud of.
I've got the spirit, but lose the feeling.
About nine years now. I'm still terrible.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Since about 2006, 2007-ish. I can't remember. I know I started on Bass in '06 and then moved to guitar, but I don't remember how long it took me to get tired of playing Bass :-/
TS is already banned? That was fast.

Anyway, on topic: I've been playing since 2006.
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112