So hey guys and gals. I would really appreciate some help right now.. Currently Iam learning thi song : http://www.songsterr.com/a/wsa/k-on-no-thank-you-full-ver-tab-s63687t2 Hokago tea time - No, Thank You! So anyways, I can't really get past the part where it mutes like at the 26; 38 ; 56 and similiar. Any idea how to mute them right? Because the sound for me is way way off..

Iam used to muting the strings when playing, but not like this . Any tips on getting better?
Those are power chords without the 5th. You just mute it with your left hand (assuming you're right handed). So play a power chord like you normally would, but lift up the finger pressing the fifth so that you're just touching it.
Quote by Arron_Zacx
Those are power chords without the 5th. You just mute it with your left hand (assuming you're right handed). So play a power chord like you normally would, but lift up the finger pressing the fifth so that you're just touching it.

Tried it out, sounds a lot better because I couldn't mute it correctly. Thanks a big one.