Vocals sound solid. Need to tame that low end on the bass guitar a bit more though, it rumbles a lot.
Let's party.
Quote by Odirunn
Vocals sound solid. Need to tame that low end on the bass guitar a bit more though, it rumbles a lot.

Ok, I'll try that on our next mix. Thanks!
Vocals sound great the overall mix is kinda muddy lots of frequency masking going on. Your drums need some attention they are barely audible. You either need back everything else off a bit or turn the drums up.
Everything is pretty much covered in the other posts. Stick a multiband compressor on the bass guitar and control that low end as its all over the place, this will allow the kick to punch through too.

Vocals sound really solid, good vocalist, nicely recorded.

Drums need bringing up in the mix, their levels sound alright together but just need bringing up globally. Snare may need to come up a touch more than the other drums
Thank you all, great advices, but I have one question. Will it be better for the bass guitar to be recorded twice, in 2 mono channels panned in stereo?
Quote by guitarpro2play
Thank you all, great advices, but I have one question. Will it be better for the bass guitar to be recorded twice, in 2 mono channels panned in stereo?

You can try it, if you like it then use it. Be aware though that if there are some phasing problems then you could lose almost all the bass if the song is played back through a mono system.

But like I said try it out, then listen to the mix in mono (in Logic stick a gain plugin on the output channel and click the mono button, there is probably a similar method for whatever DAW you're using) if you lose the bass then there is a problem, if not you're golden.
Bass guitar should be 1 track mono and slammed with compression.

The most common bass mixing for this genre involves splitting your bass DI into two to three different tracks and processing each individually before blending back together: one track containing all the low end, then a grit track or clank track.

The low end track is the one that you need to pay the most attention to because managing the mud and resonance is super important for having a tight mix. I usually just high pass around 400hz and compress the hell out of this track and use some multiband compression for addition control over the problems regions (usually 170-250 w/ the tunings I use).

The grit/clank track I run the bass DI through a guitar amp and OD pedals and then blend this to taste with the low end track. On my bass buss there will be addition compression to glue the low end and grit.

Hope this helps.
Let's party.