Hey guys.
I've been having such a horrible experience with my new soundcard "ITrack Solo ".

The sound exported by this soundcard is as awful as an On-Board soundcard !
I am running it with the Guitar rig and here's the example of its 96kh recorded sample :

http://www5.zippyshare.com/v/6607448/file.html

The rhythm part is so awful as I can't even discriminate the notes !

What's wrong?
Should I buy a better speaker ?!!!
Sounds fine to me.

You're not gonna get it sounding pro straight out the box. You do still need to edit, eq and the like.

And if you just shoved a preset on it's gonna sound bad. It's far more likely to be how you've set up guitar rig than it is gonna be the interface itself.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Last edited by ChemicalFire at May 22, 2014,
Right, to my ears it sounds pretty fine, not great but there doesn't sound like there is anything wrong with the soundcard, at least not recording wise.
There could be a problem with the output of the interface, or like you say whatever you're listening to it through.
I imagine that, as it sounds alright through my speakers, there is something wrong in your setup so do some troubleshooting and try and work it out.
What i'd advise is try listening to the recording on a different setup, whether that is through headphones or listening on a entirely different setup elsewhere.

On an unrelated note your playing is a touch sloppy and try working on the actual tone from guitar rig, this will probably improve what you get from the end result. Very rarely when you plug and play something will it sound "good" as there are so many variables (guitar, leads, interface etc.)

Anyway try some stuff out and see if you can work it out.

On a final note I've never had any problems with Focusrite equipment so its probably not the interface, its possible, but not likely.
Also turn your gain down, too much gain = messy flubby tone.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!