Hey guys

I bought a guitar on Ebay today and I was wondering how much you could tell me about it. I haven't been able to find much about them but it looks nice

If you guys could tell me anything about the brand it would be useful and if you could give me an idea of what it's worth then that would be brilliant. Here's the link to the Ebay listing, scroll down to see it. Has pics and a description. Thanks Guys

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Shine-Semi-Hollow-Bodied-Electric-Guitar-/281338477930?nma=true&si=1q0YqBTyjFGa%252F7z7W0M5M4zfs7E%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557
Shine are just a cheap knock-off brand. OK for beginners to learn on maybe, but they're not something an experienced guitarist would want.

If it stays under £70 or 80ish it might be an OK buy, just have realistic expectations.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
I don't know how good it is, but it is just the kind of slight-oddity I would go for - it has mojo. I would expect to change the pickups and possibly other hardware.

If the neck and body are good, the price (150 pounds, about Oz$250) can't be that bad, considering how much you would pay for a cheap kit.
It's already sold.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
It's already sold.

I know, I bought it just trying to find out as much as I can before I pick it up on Tuesday
Quote by Tony Done
I don't know how good it is, but it is just the kind of slight-oddity I would go for - it has mojo. I would expect to change the pickups and possibly other hardware.

If the neck and body are good, the price (150 pounds, about Oz$250) can't be that bad, considering how much you would pay for a cheap kit.

When I get some money I'll probably replace the tuning machines and pups if they need it but it just looks fantastic. I had to get it. I shouldn't be allowed to have an ebay app on my phone. That's the 2nd guitar I've bought on Ebay this week!!! The other was a BC Rich Mockingbird which plays very nicely!
Quote by JustGuitar98
I shouldn't be allowed to have an ebay app on my phone.

I'm thinking that's accurate.