Page 1 of 3
hey pit, its been some time.
i'm here become i have a question that i feel i can not ask anywhere else on the Internet but here...

I personally do not believe in the devil or god at all really, i was never baptized and have never been to church to hear a priest do his speech or what ever its called.

so the over day i was thinking how badly i wanted to have my driving license and i thought to myself, i would probably sell my soul for it...

Of course that would of been a waste of paper, as you could say, but the truth was that i did not dare do it. I thought to myself that the best way would be to write what you want to sell your soul for on a piece of paper, sign it, and then burn it.

So if you do not believe in the god or the devil, i dare you to write down on a piece of paper that you sell your soul for something you desire greatly, sign that piece of paper, and then burn all of it until there is only ash.

because you know nothing will happen anyway
Quote by WantsLesPaul
You are a sick man, Riley.
Last edited by CrAzY-RiLeY at May 22, 2014,
Quote by CrAzY-RiLeY
i'm here become i have a question that i feel i can not ask anywhere else on the Internet but here...
i doubt that but ok
ggg1 ggg3

Wut? I just wasted 30 seconds reading this; I'm not gonna go find some paper and light it on fire for no ****ing reason to prove to no one that I don't believe in any religions. Terrible thread. 0/10
Well you see. I have a inverted cross as my avatar. I'll leave to you to guess.
congrats bud

you may now dawn your fedora and go into the night, spreading truth and euphoria across the lands

Quote by Thrashtastic15
I don't care.

edit: this
banned
Last edited by deadsmileyface at May 22, 2014,
Quote by chookiecookie
This thread cut me with its insane edge

ts is born in 95.

ehehe
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
ts is born in 95.

ehehe

And?

That's no excuse for his arrogance and stupidity
ayy lmao
Quote by chookiecookie
And?

Location says France. Does that account for it?
Quote by chookiecookie
And?

no, but a somewhat logic reason for it.

wow, people born 1995 are not even that young anymore. Used to 1995ers being about 12. they are 19 years old?!

dear god
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
all i hear is blah blah blah lets talk about something else except for actually selling are souls
Quote by WantsLesPaul
You are a sick man, Riley.
I suggest you grow out your hair, (assuming you haven't already), blast some black metal and show your parents about the truth and the lies. Don't forget to sprinkle a little angst.
Quote by Genrecore
I suggest you grow out your hair, (assuming you haven't already), blast some black metal and show your parents about the truth and the lies. Don't forget to sprinkle a little angst.
This is a good idea if TS wants to become even more of a loser.
Quote by seanlang01
Location says France. Does that account for it?

Sounds about right.
ayy lmao
I will sell my soul for 1 million dollars and lots and lots of babbies.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
i just try to ignore religion because im intensely aware how weird it is to communicate with someone with such a vastly different world-view than me, in that regard.
but while, if you ask me, ill be honest and say that im not into organized religion. overall i just avoid the topic because things get weird fast if you find out someone you talk to a lot thinks you're going to hell, or conversely if they think you're a fedora-pony-atheist about to get euphoric on them.
The playground of the world
Quote by CrAzY-RiLeY
So if you do not believe in the god or the devil, i dare you to write down on a piece of paper that you sell your soul for something you desire greatly, sign that piece of paper, and then burn all of it until there is only ash.

because you know nothing will happen anyway

I think I probably did that.

When I was about 12 and this kind of stuff occurred to me.

But then I grew up.
Quote by sickman411
I don't have to sell my soul. He's already in me.

gross
Sail upon the open skies
As an agnostic I would sell my soul for a million dollars up front.

oh yeah and hail santa and all that
I don't believe in God but I'm still not willing to sacrifice anything but time and work for something I want.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Considering all modern religions take influence from egyptian mythology and zoroastrianism, i take zero credence in the existence of a god or devil in a religious context, i don't deny the existence of a higher power but religion is nothing but a glorified mass cult (tear me a new one, i won't reply it's not worth the time). I rolled a joint with bible paper once so if there is a hell i'm sure i've got a one way ticket.

Also this thread is stupid.
Last edited by maowcat at May 22, 2014,
Quote by maowcat
Considering all modern religions take influence from egyptian mythology and zoroastrianism, i take zero credence in the existence of a god or devil in a religious context, i don't deny the existence of a higher power but religion is nothing but a glorified mass cult (tear me a new one, i won't reply it's not worth the time). I rolled a joint with bible paper once so if there is a hell i'm sure i've got a one way ticket.

Also this thread is stupid.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Quote by maowcat
I rolled a joint with bible paper.

Lol.

The devil's herb on God's book.

Fun.
ayy lmao
French Teens on the internet must get the most amount of shit compared to any other demographic
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
*cheekyatheistmode*

I treat it in the same manner as greek/norse/eastern mythologies and find it interesting only as creative fiction.

go get a history book on the bible's origins and influences and get enlightened.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
This thread can probably be merged with the Cringe thread.
Almost thought i'd clicked in there by accident anyway.
Quote by CrAzY-RiLeY

so the over day i was thinking how badly i wanted to have my driving license and i thought to myself, i would probably sell my soul for it...

Ahhh I remember being 15...
Page 1 of 3