Just to confirm, I needed to ask this question.

I have a lopo 2x12 cab with two speaker jacks. I have two amps. Can I plug them both in to the cab at the same time?

Also, in the same vein, if I wanted to switch between amps without switching guitars, is it an A B switch pedal I need to get?
It depends on how the jacks are wired. If it's an actual stereo cab, you can plug both heads in provided each speaker can handle the amp's output and the impedances match (or there is a safe mismatch).

More likely, though, is that the cab is wired with parallel jacks and you cannot safely plug both heads in. Rewiring the amp would not be difficult or expensive, so that is an option if the speakers are up to the job.

If you are running a stereo setup, then an A/B box between the guitar and the amps' inputs would be the right solution.
Is it a stereo cab? It will have a selector switch or say it is on the jack plate. If there are just 2 jacks on the plate it is almost positively a mono cab

get an ABY switch so you have the option of using both amps at the same time.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
It has nothing but a jack plate with two jacks. No switches or anything. Seems like it would be ok then according to you guys...will it just be muddy if it doesn't work or do I risk blowing the speakers or an amp?
Quote by r3h0ld3r
It has nothing but a jack plate with two jacks. No switches or anything. Seems like it would be ok then according to you guys...will it just be muddy if it doesn't work or do I risk blowing the speakers or an amp?

No it is not OK, you will ruin the speakers and both amps.
That cab is wired in mono so DO NOT HOOK UP 2 AMPS TO IT
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Quote by r3h0ld3r

Don't plug both amps into it. You risk blowing one or both amps.

If you want to run a pair of amp heads into a single cabinet wired mono (which yours is), you need something like a Tonebone "Headbone." Which Headbone you get depends on whether you have solid state or tube amplifiers or one of each (there's a specific Headbone for each possibility).
Ok, Thank you guys. I will not plug both in. Why is there two jacks though?

Also I have two tube amps just fyi.
They're wired in parallel, it's so you can plug a head into one of the jacks and then daisy chain a second cab with the other.
Quote by r3h0ld3r
Ok, Thank you guys. I will not plug both in.

Good call. Guitar amps never sound very good once you let the smoke out of them.
"Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It's the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use." -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20 percent. The attitude of the motherfucker who plays it is 80 percent." -- Miles Davis

Guthrie on tone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmohdG9lLqY
Quote by r3h0ld3r
Ok, Thank you guys. I will not plug both in. Why is there two jacks though?

Also I have two tube amps just fyi.

This is the only way I know of safely connecting 2 tube amps with a single Mono cab but you can not use both at the same time, only one at a time

www.musiciansfriend.com/amplifiers-effects/radial-engineering-headbone-vt-amp-head-switcher-for-tube-amps
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate