Page 1 of 2
Always in lower caps. Used when someone finds something derisory or pathetic. Its use depends on the mood of the user: the more bored they are, the more they'll be inclined to use it.

Pronunciation: lɛl
Etymology: lol, with the o replaced by an e. The reason is phonetic: lel, when pronounced, seems a bit more sarcastic.

Who wants to start using this if they aren't? Now we can be even bigger douche bags.

lel.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by GuitarGod_92
you are super late to this, bruv

When's the last time you've seen someone use this? It's so old... It needs to come back.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)

Quote by k.lainad
When's the last time you've seen someone use this? It's so old... It needs to come back.

literally all the time, it never died out

and i dont even go onto shit sites like reddit
my time machine works lel
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by sickman411

I like how you guys take this thread seriously

lel
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

Last edited by k.lainad at May 22, 2014,
Quote by k.lainad
I like how you guys take this thread seriously

lel

You're fooling no one Shirley
Quote by Duffman123
You're fooling no one Shirley

I'm not Shirley... I'm lel... THE lel...
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

Quote by sickman411
haha u were actually trol gr9 troling m9 top lel

Hmm you've got 86 lel. Does that meet the requirements for top lel?

It's certainly in the higher bracket of lel

Unsure if it's top lel or not though.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

This thread is stupid.
Your threads are stupid TS.
I'm just going to post some trains to make this thread interesting.
Look at this train!

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
How about this train?

as if pronouncing "lol" phonetically is ever a cool thing to do
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
But have you seen this train?

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

^
Your thread's gonna get closed lel
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by sickman411

This almost made me lel
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

Quote by Dimarzio45
No more trains?
Post your own trains darnit.
Quote by Dimarzio45
No more trains?

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Whatever you say, Aragorn.

lel

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

I'm really sorry, I hope I don't get in trouble for posting this but I feel it's the most appropriate thing to post in this thread, lolmnt and theguitarist please don't ban me...

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
How do you prepare tea?

Quote by theogonia777
thrown into the boston harbor

Quote by Crofty89
Only if you boil the ocean first

JUST BOUGHT SIKTH DEATH OF A DEAD DAY ALBUM FROM THE US AND IT CAME WITH THE 6 YEAR OLD SIGNED POSTER (30/4/12) WIN
Quote by ProgFripp74
I'm really sorry, I hope I don't get in trouble for posting this but I feel it's the most appropriate thing to post in this thread, lolmnt and theguitarist please don't ban me...

i can't believe it took this long for someone too post this hahaha. Props to you, good sir. Hope you dont get banned
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

Page 1 of 2