Page 1 of 3
alright guys you're not getting any younger yet so many of you fine specimen are single.

why don't you have a girlfriend or boyfriend? don't say cause you're ugly without picture proof that you're hideous.
i don't know why i feel so dry
Edited: Because I never get dem digits.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at May 22, 2014,
Because I just don't feel that I need one.

My friends provide more than enough happiness and satisfaction for me.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Get married. Have kids. Spend life at bar.
The Irish way of life.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Because I pussy out and I like being annoying. Oh, and I have no idea what to do with my hair so I look like I slept on the wrong side of the bed every morning.
Quote by lolmnt
I love to have my vag pounded by guys who make lame threads on the internet!

Quote by snipelfritz
This thread topic is gold. I've been on this website for 8 years and I've never come up with anything like this. So yeah. Great job TS[457undead].
I'm not. But I was for a while & probably still would be if not for fortunate circumstances. Most of the people my age I have proper common ground with are not people I particularly like and I get very tired.
Quote by 457undead
Oh, and I have no idea what to do with my hair so I look like I slept on the wrong side of the bed every morning.

story of my life

also, I don't have a qtgf because I don't try anymore

...effort
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Because I just don't feel that I need one.

My friends provide more than enough happiness and satisfaction for me.

fair.

Quote by Joshua Garcia
Cuz I keep letting opportunities slip cuz I'm dumb. :/

get it together man you got this

Quote by 457undead
Because I pussy out and I like being annoying. Oh, and I have no idea what to do with my hair so I look like I slept on the wrong side of the bed every morning.

bolded: watch you mouth. you should get that hair worked out. if it's long, cut it. ain't nobody got time for long hair. i noticed you like being annoying.
Because no one wants to date a trans woman. See the weekly "would you date/bang a tranny?" thread for evidence.

I also have a shitty personality, mental health problems, and am fairly ugly.
There's not really anyone that interests me right now and I don't feel like I need one and am much happier just not thinking about it for now for many reasons.
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by GuitarGod_92
Because no one wants to date a trans woman. See the weekly "would you date/bang a tranny?" thread for evidence.

I also have a shitty personality, mental health problems, and am fairly ugly.

ya know the mental health problems and shitty personality never held me back.

that said i'm not trans so i have no constructive response.

Quote by captainsnazz
cos I found a girl who's pretty close to being my perfect dream woman but I can't have her and every other offer I get pales in comparison

Last edited by Eastwinn at May 22, 2014,
Quote by Eastwinn
you should get that hair worked out. if it's long, cut it. ain't nobody got time for long hair.

Yep. I was super against getting my hair cut short for a long time and then I did and it's so much better.

On topic: I've been seeing this girl, but she said a couple of days ago she needs some time to think, because I'm moving in like 3 months and she's afraid she'll get too attached and it would be really hard on her when I leave. Which is totally understandable. It's whatever.
You meet a girl at the bar. It's going good. You invite her over for some fun. But what if "her" wig falls off during sex?

scary stuff man...

MAN.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by k.lainad
You meet a girl at the bar. It's going good. You invite her over for some fun. But what if "her" wig falls off during sex?

scary stuff man...

MAN.

you know, if you delete this post, i'll delete mine, and it'll be like nothing shitty ever happened
Quote by captainsnazz
cos I found a girl who's pretty close to being my perfect dream woman but I can't have her and every other offer I get pales in comparison

have you tried calling her "m'lady"?
Quote by Eastwinn
i noticed you like being annoying.

Is that a bad trait?
Quote by lolmnt

Quote by snipelfritz
This thread topic is gold. I've been on this website for 8 years and I've never come up with anything like this. So yeah. Great job TS[457undead].
Quote by Eastwinn
you know, if you delete this post, i'll delete mine, and it'll be like nothing shitty ever happened

the real world, where this stuff happens... is a shitty place, pal
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by 457undead
Is that a bad trait?

if you're looking for actual advice: it depends on exactly how you're being annoying and obviously i can't extrapolate that from your posts on a guitar forum. if you're very talkative and like to tease and poke fun, you may very well find a girl who not only accepts that but prefers it. if you're contrary, loud, and impolite, you might wanna work that out, not just because it's unattractive to partners but also to just about everyone else. all that said, i am not a good source for relationship advice. being new you have the pleasure of not knowing why

if you're not looking for actual advice: yes, it's fucking terrible
Well I did have a girl tell me that it was a major turn off for girls when a guy was annoying, while I was being annoying.
Quote by lolmnt

Quote by snipelfritz
Quote by k.lainad
the real world, where this stuff happens... is a shitty place, pal

ugh
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
I like seeing a girl casually but I'm not interested in anything serious for the time being, my last few relationships were so intense with such needy girls I just can't even be bothered with the hassle anymore.
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
How do you prepare tea?

Quote by theogonia777
thrown into the boston harbor

Quote by Crofty89
Only if you boil the ocean first

JUST BOUGHT SIKTH DEATH OF A DEAD DAY ALBUM FROM THE US AND IT CAME WITH THE 6 YEAR OLD SIGNED POSTER (30/4/12) WIN
cos im shy&have low self-esteem :shy:

Quote by WCPhils
ugh

Apologies for not approving of a really shitty joke even if it was okay about trans people when there's one on this thread that really really doesn't appreciate it
Quote by Sliide90027

Quote by MusicLord16
anxiety, depression, low self esteem and lack of social skillz

Quote by captainsnazz

also this
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Last edited by Trowzaa at May 22, 2014,
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
Apologies for not approving of a really shitty joke even if it was okay about trans people when there's one on this thread that really really doesn't appreciate it

+1
I don't want to bring anyone else down with me. I'd rather only ruin my own life instead of mine and another's.
superman is killing himself tonight
Well I knew for the past year that I'd be moving out west into my bros apartment so I've just been enjoying my senior year of college and staying single....although I move in two weeks. I'ma git on dem ladies...hopefully it'll be that easy.
A bassist is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.

The Pit operates under a pseudo-Murphy’s Law state of mind. You can make a comment and "whatever wrong assumption that can be made about it, will be made about it."
if anyone wants me i'll be listening to I Can Feel a Hot One on repeat in my room whilst playing bejeweled

Quote by Trowzaa
if anyone wants me i'll be listening to I Can Feel a Hot One on repeat in my room whilst playing bejeweled

can i borrow a feeling?

Quote by MinterMan22
can i borrow a feeling?

you can borrow all my feelings but i want them back xo

I don't have the time, the money, the desire, or the need for one. Also it's slim pickins around here.

Don't worry though i'm perfectly capable of gettin dat pussay
Quote by bradulator
I don't have the time, the money, the desire, or the need for one. Also it's slim pickins around here.

Don't worry though i'm perfectly capable of gettin dat pussay

this post could also work as to why you don't want to adopt a cat
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by Trowzaa
you can borrow all my feelings but i want them back xo

ok i am done with anxiety, depression, low self esteem and lack of social skillz u can have them all back now just kidding i had them in me all along :')

Quote by WCPhils
this post could also work as to why you don't want to adopt a cat

Except cats require less maintenance #meow
Page 1 of 3