Quote by Stringz of Fury
Some call him "Screamo Kid", some call him "Metal Mike", I call him a legend.

I call it lame as shit.

pretentious small text, right justified signature
UG's professional coffee nerd
also UG's musical theatre nerd
roscoe's wetsuit
Quote by ozzyismetal
I call it lame as shit.

Says the musical theatre nerd.
Guitars:
ESP Horizon NT-II
Schecter Jeff Loomis 7 string
Ibanez RG370DXGP2
Some cheap Cort Acoustic

Amps:
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60

Effects:
Line 6 Pod HD500

Keyboard/Piano:
Yamaha YDP161 Arius Digital Piano
Quite possibly the gayest thing I've ever seen.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

That was cute. I think it's weird how non-expressive people are when listening to music in public.
Yeah. It's cool that he can get into his music without worrying about what people think, but CNN why.
A lack of social inhibitions is cool until someone whips their monkey out for a spanking sesh on the train.
Spare a Cow
Eat a Vegan
Why 'screamo kid'? He didn't 'screamo'.

Whatever...I still won't be getting that minute back...
When I was eleven I broke the patio window and my mother sued me... She's always been a very aggressive litigator.
As I watched the video, I thought to myself: "This guy is a thrasher, no doubt about that."

Then I scrolled down to read the comments and found these two comments written by him:"i am the guy who is in this video" and "and the song i was headbanging to was into the pit by testament".

So yeah, the guy's a legend in my eyes

Life is hard, TestAmenT's harder!!!
I actually think he's cool. I'm not the biggest metal fan ever but I love metalheads that really don't give a shit and will do this kind of stuff.
"It's Not News" should really be CNN's overall subheader.
PM me for newts
Quote by link no1
Why 'screamo kid'? He didn't 'screamo'.

Whatever...I still won't be getting that minute back...

When he walks around campus to class and such he'll be doing what you see in the video but sometimes he'll also let out some nasty death metal growls or scream really loud.
Guitars:
ESP Horizon NT-II
Schecter Jeff Loomis 7 string
Ibanez RG370DXGP2
Some cheap Cort Acoustic

Amps:
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60

Effects:
Line 6 Pod HD500

Keyboard/Piano:
Yamaha YDP161 Arius Digital Piano
Quote by Stringz of Fury
When he walks around campus to class and such he'll be doing what you see in the video but sometimes he'll also let out some nasty death metal growls or scream really loud.

that just sounds annoying....
Quote by MakinLattes
That was cute. I think it's weird how non-expressive people are when listening to music in public.

Quote by institutions
Yeah. It's cool that he can get into his music without worrying about what people think, but CNN why.

This is pretty much how I felt about it. Thanks a lot to all the other assholes who seem to think this is a big deal that he was essentially just dancing to some music he had stuck in his head. Thanks for making me feel self conscious about the fact that sometimes I like to dance to music that's not actually playing out loud. Now I know that I will secretly be judged.
Quote by archangels
This is pretty much how I felt about it. Thanks a lot to all the other assholes who seem to think this is a big deal that he was essentially just dancing to some music he had stuck in his head. Thanks for making me feel self conscious about the fact that sometimes I like to dance to music that's not actually playing out loud. Now I know that I will secretly be judged.
Man, that's life. You're always being judged by other people. You can let it bother or not.
what a loser.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by seanlang01
Man, that's life. You're always being judged by other people. You can let it bother or not.

Well yeah. But I can also tell judgmental people that they're assholes and hopefully make them feel bad about it, right?
Quote by Stringz of Fury
Says the musical theatre nerd.

Yep, which really says something about this guy.

pretentious small text, right justified signature
UG's professional coffee nerd
also UG's musical theatre nerd
roscoe's wetsuit
Quote by MakinLattes

hence why i rarely listen to music in public. it's not very enjoyable when i have to keep telling myself to stop moving.
i don't know why i feel so dry
Oh yeah... what a lack of ****s given in front of all those people.
I must have counted at least 1...maybe even 1 person on that subway
I came in here expecting TS to mention Jesus.

*tips fedora*
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence[/center[