I found a pink, Strat Style, full size Guitar on one of our online classifieds. I need help trying to find out who made it. It's a Strat style and the seller says the only make it has is a "b". She was told it stood for beginner. Does anyone have any idea what the maker is? It's a pink Strat and I kinda have a hing for pink Guitars. It's only 50 bucks but I don't want to spend that if it's total garbage. I would include a Pic but it was really grainy.
Thanks,
Really can't do anything for you without a picture or anything. Especially the headstock.

We'd just be guessing.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
For fifty bucks it's probably going to be pretty close to garbage, but those are the kind of guitars that are fun to take places and noodle around on
Israel is a terrorist state.
Okay, so I went and bought it anyway. Talked her down to 40 bucks. There was no fret buzz on any note and the action looks really good. There was no scratchiness from any of the pots or the switch. 40 bucks, what could go wrong. Here are better pics. Anybody have any idea who or what made this guitar? There is no names, dates, or serial numbers.
Attachments:
CAM00725.jpg
CAM00726.jpg
The "brand" if you will is Bentley. The guitar was imported by Bentley from either China(if its newer, or Korea if its older) looks like a newer one. These are made in Bulk and many brands put their logo on them.
It's a guitar!
Quote by Shredwizard445
Go ahead and spend your money, I don't care. It won't make you sound better.

Quote by Shredwizard445
Sure upgrading your gear will make you sound better.

$40? What's not to like? Enjoy your new axe.
"Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It's the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use." -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20 percent. The attitude of the motherfucker who plays it is 80 percent." -- Miles Davis

Guthrie on tone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmohdG9lLqY
Actually, she sounds pretty good. I put some Ernie Balls on her and she tones up kinda nice. I will have to adjust the bridge, but hell.