they say your school days were the best days of your life , would you agree?

Page 1 of 3
I would say my college days were better as achieved more there but had a lot of fun at school?

were your school days the best days of your life?
Quote by hbk4894
I would say my college days were better as achieved more there but had a lot of fun at school?

were your school days the best days of your life?

Haven't had any chance to seize ALL the days, so no
They surely don't mean graduate school.

High school was great in hindsight yes.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
My time in years 11 & 12 (ages 15-17 for the Americans among us) were definitely among the best in my life so far (I'm 22). Hopefully there will be better to come, but I remain doubtful.
Spare a Cow
Eat a Vegan
Better in the sense that they were pretty much carefree and I had like no responsibility. Doing GCSEs was about the most stressful part and they were easy.

But there are a lot of parts of uni I'd say were better. The first year of uni was great. Barely had to work, it didn't count towards my degree so there was no pressure even though I still did well, it meant I could just go out drinking and stuff all the time. Good times.

High school all the way through to my second year of uni were the best times.
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
Last edited by SMH07 at May 23, 2014,
lolno

Anyone who says X years will be the best years of your life is doing it wrong
ggg1 ggg3

I don't miss high school at all. I wouldn't say I hated it, but I'm glad it's over.

College was great. Met alot of good people and did some interesting things. I'm glad it's over too, though. On to the next chapter.
So far, the best time of my life was the first 1.5 years of high school.

It would really suck if that ended up being my best years though.
Well I do miss goofing around with my high school buds, so in that sense, yes.
Won't get those opportunities anymore.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
not even close.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Mmmm...no. High school and university are just the beginning, man. That's how I'm looking at it, anyway.

Besides, if school was the best time of my life, then fuck life.
Ahahhahaha not. a. chance.

I'm having more fun now than every single year of schooling combined.
lolno.

The only thing that was good about them was the lack of responsibilities. I still got repeatedly beaten up and bullied. If those days will be the best days of my life then throw me in front of a bus.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at May 23, 2014,
lots of free time, not worrying about bills, no taxes, only having to stress during exams. yeah school sucks

i did menial work for 2 years and went back to school after that to graduate. i agree working is cool because you earn money but doing the same job for 40 years having the stress a boss that will fire you because you don't work fast enough according to their standards and having only 4 weeks vacation in a whole year sucks when compared to school imo
"If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting. If I tell you I'm no good, you know I'm lying."
Quote by lt mittens
lots of free time, not worrying about bills, no taxes, only having to stress during exams. yeah school sucks

You're ignoring the fact that school had a lot of other difficult challenges that take their toll on people. They're merely different challenges to what is typical in adult life.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
University was absolutely awesome, I was a king. Now I sit behind a desk all day so yes I'd say that at least so far, those were the greatest years of my life
could you give some examples of those difficult challenges?

i agree there are moments where i wished to be back at that menial work but overall going to school was the best time of my life!
"If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting. If I tell you I'm no good, you know I'm lying."
Having no responsibilities and shit was awesome. so much free time to hang out or do whatever. Otherwise, it was pretty miserable. College has been significantly better.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
"The only way that would be true for me, is if I went straight from school to prison and stayed there until I died."
Quote by captaincrunk
uhhh ever heard of puberty?

yeah because that lasts until you're 22 . even then, if you have nobody to talk to it can be a hard time but i guess most people have made good friends when puberty comes to share their problems with and support eachother
Quote by lt mittens
yeah because that lasts until you're 22 . even then, if you have nobody to talk to it can be a hard time but i guess most people have made good friends when puberty comes to share their problems with and support eachother

did you stay in high school until you were 22?
i guess most pit members follow university or college and count that as part of their time spent on school...
Declaring any part of your life to have been the best part while you're still alive sounds like an epitaph. Also college is better than high school.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by lt mittens
could you give some examples of those difficult challenges?

To name a few;

Relentless bullying which often resulted in getting beaten with weapons such as golf clubs and baseball bats. And because of a ******ed anti-bullying policy i was not allowed to retaliate without being expelled. As soon as those guys got expelled, another group of people took their place.

Mind-numbing work that you don't give a **** about, by people who don't give a **** about teaching it in the first place.

Being pressured into choosing what I had to study prematurely, leading me to study shit i hate, leading me into further circumstances that meant that I couldn't stop studying them, leading me to a career path that is to this day the greatest regret of my life.

Incompetent teachers that don't even know what they're teaching, so when the time comes to do standardized tests, absolutely everybody ends up failing because the teachers didn't realize that what they were teaching had nothing to do with what the tests asked of us. Because of this, a whole year of my education had gone to waste at a time when I couldn't afford to.

See, difficult challenges that aren't typical in adult life. Except maybe the second one.
i agree there are moments where i wished to be back at that menial work but overall going to school was the best time of my life!

Cool. Some people were not so lucky.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at May 23, 2014,
Quote by lt mittens
i guess most pit members follow university or college and count that as part of their time spent on school...

read the first post and you'll understand that there is an understood separation of college and school, even if only for the purposes of this thread
If high school was the pinnacle of my life...
I DON'T WANT TO LIVE ON THIS PLANET ANYMORE!

Other than that, it was great.
If those were the best days of my life then I'm just gonna go ahead and jump in front of a train right now
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
Quote by 'Leviathan'
"The only way that would be true for me, is if I went straight from school to prison and stayed there until I died."

Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Quote by captaincrunk
read the first post and you'll understand that there is an understood separation of college and school, even if only for the purposes of this thread

k you have your point but that doesn't change the fact that unless you were bullied heavy and/ or had no friends, school isn't that bad, even in puberty.
**** no. If school was the best days of your life, you're either young or you've peaked.

It's so much more rewarding to be an adult not in school (grad school sounds like torture).
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
Quote by lt mittens
k you have your point but that doesn't change the fact that unless you were bullied heavy and/ or had no friends, school isn't that bad, even in puberty.

read the thread buddy, people disagree with you. that idiotic line about high school being the best years of your life is something bitter middle age jackasses say
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
To name a few;

Relentless bullying which often resulted in getting beaten with weapons such as golf clubs and baseball bats. And because of a ******ed anti-bullying policy i was not allowed to retaliate without being expelled. As soon as those guys got expelled, another group of people took their place.

Mind-numbing work that you don't give a **** about, by people who don't give a **** about teaching it in the first place.

Being pressured into choosing what I had to study prematurely, leading me to study shit i hate, leading me into further circumstances that meant that I couldn't stop studying them, leading me to a career path that is to this day the greatest regret of my life.

Incompetent teachers that don't even know what they're teaching, so when the time comes to do standardized tests, absolutely everybody ends up failing because the teachers didn't realize that what they were teaching had nothing to do with what the tests asked of us. Because of this, a whole year of my education had gone to waste at a time when I couldn't afford to.

See, difficult challenges that aren't typical in adult life. Except maybe the second one.

lol, ya thats exactly what high school is like
Quote by Thrashtastic15
lol, ya thats exactly what high school is like

it's how it was for me
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Page 1 of 3